[Part 1] Tsundere x Cold! Kuudere! Reader

The lunch bell rings, the students in class 2-1 instantly sigh in relief. The reason is pretty obvious. In class 2-1, the most feared teacher is teaching mathematics, which a lot of students struggled in. Some students pulls out their lunch boxes, some walks to the cafeteria. Most of them immediately gather in groups or pairs, while you, (F/N)(L/N), calmly arrange your math books. After successfully putting your books in the drawer, you grab your lunch box from your bag.

       (F/N), like always, starts her routine, which is walking upstairs, to the rooftop, where people rarely go to, because the amount of stairs were "too much to go through". You're fine with that, in fact you're pretty grateful, because then, this place is more quiet.

        You're about to reach the door knob, when you suddenly hear a man voice.

       "K-Keiko-san... I saw you with Touma in the park last evening. What were yo--" His voice is cracking, probably because of shock.
       "Come on, are you really that dumb? It's really how it looks like." Another voice cuts his sentence. This time it's a female voice.
       "H-hey... Cut it out. This joke isn't funny, anymore." You can barely hear this, but he laughs nervously.
       "How come you haven't realized? And i was worried you'll be the first to ask for a break up," she chuckles.
       "K-Keiko... What did i do wrong?" The man said. You're starting to recognize his voice. You're not sure, but that voice definitely belongs to a senior.
       "Nothing. You're just too boring. Please, just get over it." After what she said, you heard footsteps going towards you. You silently walked downstairs and get into a toilet near the stairs.
       "Ugh! Good thing i got rid of him. My reputation would fall if he asks for the break up," It was the girl, Keiko. She pulled out a lipstick and a little mirror. "Touma's way better than him anyway," she chuckles, while using her lipstick, checking it with the reflection on her mirror.

○●AUTHOR'S NOTE●○

[How do you think the POV should be? First person or just like this?]

Sorry, it's really short! ^^;;
*insert lame excuse here*

But i hope you like it! English isn't my first language, so i'm very sorry for some grammar/spelling mistakes.
This part has about 345 words, excluding this (lame) author's note.

You can comment requests or just comment your opinion of this part. It'll motivate me to update faster!

Okay, until then, bye!♡