Ask away!

Hey guys! Here's how this thing's going to work:

You can ask me three types of questions.

1) Personal Questions. Things like 'What fandoms are you in?', 'What's your favorite color?', and 'Do you like chocolate?' (The answers are too many to count, Blue, and of course.)

2) Myth or No Myth? These questions will either banish or confirm some thoughts of what us Mormons do. Things like 'Do Mormons have horns?' (*Pats head* I don't think we do...)

3) Religion. Ask any questions about what we do! Things like 'Do you have church meetings?' (Yes, they are once every Sunday, and last 3 hours)

Every question in the comments will be made into a chapter, it will be dedicated to you, and you will get my honest reply!

I will not be answering any VERY personal questions, like what my e-mail is, my location (I'll tell you Hogwarts or Camp Half-Blood), my phone number, my age, ect. If I feel like it is too personal, I will notify you.

The last rule is that there is absolutely no swearing! I will not tolerate any questions with swearing in them! I find that type of language crude and vulgar. If your question has swearing in it, I will not answer. (Unless it's why most Mormons choose not to swear, I'll answer questions like that).

Ready for some comments,

MarineDolphin