Chapter 7

Italics=thoughts

"Where were you for two days Mack ji?" My mother practically growled. I shrank back not knowing what to tell her.

"I was at...... Yuna's house. Yeah I was at Yuna's. We were playing dress up. Obviously." I can tell from her face that she doesn't believe me. She whispers lowly, "I'm going to give you one last chance to tell me where you were."

By then I had already figured out what I was going to tell her. I sigh, "I fell asleep at the library and they locked me in. And I was stuck there till today, in the secret room I found. In the room there were a whole bunch of costumes and such." Inside my head I was smirking, knowing that she believed me.

"Oh hunny, are you okay? Hungry? Thirsty? Tired?" She smothers me with hugs. "Mom I'm alright. I just want to go take a shower." She nods and lets me go reluctantly.

I sluggishly walk up the stairs, get my towels and stuff and head to the bathroom. I strip of the dress and hang it up.

I wonder where their parents are at. It looks like they've been there for a while. Oh well, I'll figure it out tomorrow, after school.

I sluggishly dive into bed. I fall  asleep instantly, thinking of those boys and what they were doing there.

I sit up straight in the bed. Wait they are dead! Why are they there? Why do they need me?

I fall back on the bed and sigh dramically. This is going to be a long day.

Yoongi P.O.V.

I watch from the window as she stalks down the driveway and opens the gate. Slowly I turn around. "Jungkook, this is your fault." I was cut off by Jin of all people.

"It is NOT my baby's fault" he says dangerously low."You are babying him too much Jin. And you to Joonie." I growl at them. "I told you to NEVER call me that! You are just lucky you are already dead."

I sneer at both of them. I turn to look at Jungkook, but everyone vanished, except Namjoon, Jin, and I.

I stalk up the stairs towards Jimin's hall. When I get to his room. I slam my fist on the door so hard, it shakes. He opens the door, looking at everything but me.

"Jimin. You like her. Don't you?" He nods slowly with wide eyes. "Back off! She's mine. Anyways why would any girl want someone who is shorter than her." I roll my eyes and shrug. I turn around satisfied with what I had done.

A hand on my arm stops me from heading towards the door. I spin back, about to hit him. Before I could get around all the way, I feel a sharp sting in my eye. I just retaliated by kicking him, right in his family jewels.

That should teach him to not mess with my girl.