Dragon Queen

Lucy POV
As soon as i left Fairy Tail i went to my apartment and asked Verigo(sorry if I spelled her name wrong) to pack up all my stuff for me and then i asked Leo to give the letters that i wrote to master for me. Once everything was ready i went to the Golden forest and started to train. I saw this amazing waterfall and took a look. All of a sudden a aqua dragon with a teal tail came out and said Do u need anything. I stood there with shock i could not belive what i was seeing i then said no. I asked for her named and it was Aquatic. Then Aquatic asked go my hame and I answered Lucy Heartfilla. Oh My Gosh u are Laylas daughter oh let me take u to her.I was so confused and the she said oh sorry i will explain everything on the way. Opean the dragon repalm and this portal came out and i was on Aquatic's back and she flew me into the portal. One look at the dragon world and it was so magnificent. She flew mw to this huge castle and then the big golden doors opened showing my mom standing there. As soon as i saw her tears were running down my face i was soo surprised and confused at same time.

Layla POV
I was standing there waiting to see Aquatic come back with my daughter Lucy. All of a sudden the golden doors flew opean and standing there was Lucy. When she saw me tears were running down her face, then i ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever. I was so happy to be reunited with my daughter. Then Lucy asked me what was going on and i said do want the long it short story.

Lucy POV
Well i answered short so my mom said when i had you i had to put you in earth land with uncle Jude because if I didn't your life would be in danger. Your father Zeref was turning dark and i had to help him be on the good side again. I couldn't do with you in the dragon repalm because well you could've died . So long story short you ate here to be the queen and take my place because my years as a queen are up now its your turn.First you need to get stronger ok you will train with all the dragons, angels, wolfs, demons, and others.All i could say was wow.Then Mother told me to get dressed because the ceremony for me to become queen was gonna start soon. So i went to my roon met my dad on the way just said hi but then i took a bath and wore the beautiful ponk ball gown(Its in the media)i went out of my room with mother on my side and went to this deck where all the dragons and other mystical creatures stood. Then Layla said everyone my daughter Lucy Heatfilla will now be the queen of this magnificent world. Everyone applaud and the i had all the creatures introduced themself to me and man there were like over twenty million. Layla said I should go get some rest now and get ready to train for tomorrow.