Chapter 1 Bloody Cheshire

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I got up from my bed and I looked at the time "6:30!? Crap!"I said. I got out of bed and put on a f/c strapless shirt and some ripped shorts. I put a f/c head band on to keep my f/c wolf ears back. I wrap my wolf tail around my waist to make it look like a belt. I then put on a f/c spike collar and f/c combat boots. "Y/N GET DOWN HERE *hic* NOW!!!!" i hear dad yell. I open my room door and run down stairs with my h/l h/c hair flowing behind me. I make it downstairs and feel a bottle smash on my head. I let out a low growl. I didn't fear whatever was going to happen to me. I rolled my eyes got my backpack and grabbed a peice of toast. I put the peice of toast in my mouth and I run outside fast. I walk to school and then I feel like im being watched. I look at the forest and see a tall man with a white face. I blinked and the creature disappeared. I shrugged it off and kept wallking to school.

???? Pov

Dammit the girl saw me I teleported back to the mansion and I saw Ben and Jeff fighting over games I sighed and I bashed their heads together and I went to my office to see if I could find anything on that girl she seems to have good senses. I hear a knock on the door "Come in." I said. Masky and Hoodie came in "Hey can we go out killing Slenderman?" asked Masky "Fine but be carefull it might be night but its going to be patroled." I said "Thank you and yess sir." said Hoodie.

Jeffs POV

I was walking with Masky and Hoodie. We made it to a house I pick locked it and the others followed I went upstairs with Masky and we killed the Husband and Wife we then heard Hoodie calling us. We went into the room he was in and he was staring at a girl. "What Hoodie?" I asked "The girl has f/c wolf ears and tail can't you see." Hoodie said. I looked at the girl closely and he was right! She did have wolf ears and tail plus she was hot. I blushed a crimson red.

YNs POV

I woke up and saw Masky, Hoodie, and Jeff the Killer. "First,how did you get in here?Second, did you kill my parents?" I said. "Yes." they said in unison. Hmm maybe I could use this "Can I be a killer with you guys I have my name and catchphrase." I asked "What is your killer name and catchphrase." asked Masky "Killer name is Bloody Cheshire and catchphrase is Smile for DeAtH and i can summon f/c flames." I said.

______________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading and i will keep updating it