A meeting of old friends

Y/n's pov
The scent was of my old friends I had given them nick names when we were little. Clocky and Jewel yep cheesy I know but Jane was like a Jewel to me and Clocky , and well I couldn't remember Clocky's name so yeah but they both loved their nicknames any way. "Y/N!" both of them screamed out of pure happiness. I just laughed "Hey Clocky and Jewel missed you both too but can you stop hugging me!" I said.

BEN'S pov
We all walked back down and saw the 3 of them talking.
"Ahem" said Slendic- I mean Slender. The 3 girls looked at us and Y/N as I found out stood up. I blushed and probably so did some of the other guys besides from Slender. Here is why she is only wearing UNDERWEAR and A BRA! Me and the others ran away except for Masky,Hoodie, and Jeff since they walked back with her.

Jane's pov
I giggled and Y/N just smiled and asked to be a creepypasta. Slender said sure but only if she wears clothes.

          ¤ time skip cause im lazy¤
Y/N was wearing a f/c tank top with a black leather jacket s/f/c jeans and f/c combat boots and a f/c spiked collar. Her weapon was her claws but sometimes a f/c sword blade with a s/f/c hilt it was awesome.

-------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for short chapter hopefully its good but I will add your oc's so comment down below!