《Chapter One- Things I do for money....》

"Thank You!" I said handing the customer her smoothie. "Have a nice summer! Come again next time!" After I was sure that she left, I let out a sigh of relief. I wasn't sure how long I could stand faking that cheery voice over and over again throughout the whole day. I was pretty sure my vocal chords were used to being strained to make me sound like a highpitched barbie, but we had limits!

With the last of my energy, I started cleaning the bar seperating us from the customers. When I was done with that, I exited the bar, going to the other side of the room where more than a dozen swimsuits were waiting for me, just begging for my attention to be arranged. Yes, the room was divided into two, the left side being the place we eat, while the other is a swimming gear and stuff shop. The man who built this was crazy, but I guess the place was doing good since this establishment has been up and running since the dawn of age.

I popped my headphones in after 2 minutes of arranging the swim wear. My co-worker and I were like friends but mostly we avoided chit chat cause it was sure that we were going to talk about the customers that went in and out through the whole day and we make rather very bold and unpleasing remarks about them. And we were afraid that someone might hear us, and trust me it happened last time and we needed to do extra 2 hours of work without pay. I think I should report our boss but he was old and frail and not to mention pretty crazy too. I wondered why he didn't pass on the bussiness to his son yet. I think he didn't have a son, wow that's sad...

But anyway, I halted in my work when some tapping in the glass window started, I looked at the back wondering why Sandy, my co-worker, didn't get the door yet. I think I heard her saying something like going to the dump, oh well. This is just one of those ignorant people that don't understand what 'Closed' signs mean.

I internally growled, unhappy with dealing with this, clearly. I strode to the door and opened it with my own key. I plastered a fake smile on my face, "I'm sorry, sir." I smiled apologetically. "But we're closed for the day and unfortunately we can't entertain anymore customers." The person I was speaking to is male, blond hair, blue eyes. Your typical Californian boy with the body of a Greek god. But I wasn't interested in relationships right now so, whatever.

"Come on, I'll pay double." I was about to open my mouth when I heard a giggle, I searched for the sound, surprised to see that it came from a blonde who was hanging off the guys shoulder like her life depended on it. Wearing a swimsuit that showed everything. I was afraid her boobs might suddenly fall out or worse, the clothing material- which isn't that much- she's using will be torn to shreds. And let's hope to god that that doesn't happen, at least with me around, I'll bet the guy standing next to her would be pleased though. I am so diasappointed how some of my blonde sisters are just so under the classification of them being dumb blondes not to mention slutty and whoreish too. They were too stereotypical.

"I'm really sorry, I can't entertain you since we're closed." I said keeping up my façade. " You could comeback tomorrow though."

"I'll really pay double and not to mention I'll give you a two hundred dollar tip plus those extra comission you made." At the sound of the hundred bill he got my attention. What? I needed money, I was so broke. I contemplated for a minute.

oh what the hell...

"Well then, come in" I gestured to the shop, "What would you like to order?"

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake." Then he turned to the blonde, his voice turning husky, "What would you like, babe?"

babe? ewww....

"I'll just have a salad." Blondey said, fluttering her eyes at the boy which I shall nickname Greek. Somebody should get this girl some eye cleanser or something, I think there's something in her eye. And also a set of decent clothes.