Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

Ring Ring
*YAWN*
I look over to see the time. It's 4:30 in the morning I know you might be wondering why I wake before the sun is out.

Oh I'm Nicole Adams, I'm 15 years old, My birthday is less than a 1 week away. Normally that would be when I shift but I shifted when I was 5. My wolf Sophia told me we are special and that no matter who gets in our way in the end we will be rewarded.

I will meet my mate I can't wait. He'll sweep me up of my feet bridal style and take me away from my horrible life... If he doesn't reject me.

Anyway I'm dark skinned I think I'm mixed with Native American or something my skin kinda looks like Pocahontas from Disney Princesses, I have dark jet black hair and piercing sea foam green eyes. I stand at 5'5 and weigh 103 pounds.

Yeah sadly my pack abuses me and feeds me very little I eat what ever is left. That's not much considering the Moon Rock pack has 115 members including me. Were not the richest pack we only have enough and a little extra in the bank just in case.

(Back to today)

I pull of my bed cover I sleep on a mattress with a nice big brown blanket. My ex-bestfreind gave it to me for my birthday a year before she left me the Omega for the higher ranks, the more popular kids at school.

I walk into my small bathroom and take a cold bath. Somehow they only allow cold water to go through the pipelines. I'm used to cold showers though.

Once out I dry myself with my raggedy towel and go to my closet. Everyone tells me I'm ugly that I don't deserve to wear anything nice because I'm a worthless piece of crap. After hearing all those mean and hateful words I believe them.

I pick out a big white shirt, some black leggings and my brown boots. I walk to my bedside looking at the alarm clock it reads 4:44. I head out the door quietly walking down the hall way. I learned my lesson when I was 9 almost 7 years ago.

FLASH BACK

I ran through the house because my alarm didn't wake me up rushing to make breakfast and I woke up Alpha Daniels.

He wasn't in a good mood that morning. He slapped me right across my face hard with his rough hand, pinned me to the wall and punched me in my stomach.

I doubled over in pain griping my stomach for dear life praying, begging the pain to go away. With the wind knocked out of me as I struggled to breath. Finally my lungs filled with much needed oxygen, I chocked on my sobs, salty tears running down my cheeks my hair wild and a mess. I just laid there still as I cried my poor little heart out.

END OF FLASH BACK

I reach the kitchen open the fridge pull out eggs, bread, bacon, sausage, biscuit dough, cheese, milk, cereals from the pantry some vanilla extract baking powder and flour.

I get started on making the bacon and biscuits I pop the first 10 trays in the oven and I cook the sausage on the stove while making the waffle and pancake batter I make 20 waffles at a time ( we have 5 waffle makers that make 4 small waffles) I flip the pancakes and check on the bacon and biscuits. I start the coffee maker and switch the bacon and biscuits for the last trays I stack the waffles and pancakes on 25 plates I quickly make scrambled eggs take the bread and toast them quickly I take out the trays arrange everything on the table. Finally I'm done I check the clock and see that everyone will be down any minute. I sneak a waffle loaded with eggs, bacon, and cheese I wrap it in foil grab my backpack and run out the house before I get caught. I run into the woods put everything in my backpack and walk the short-cut through the woods to school.