2: Fixed Cars and Damn Good Diners

Chibs left Olivia's house about an hour and a half later, and went back to the clubhouse. He was immediately greeted by Tig.

"Did you fuck her?" He asked him.

Chibs rolled his eyes. "Nah, we just had dinner," He said.

Tig smirked at him. "You honestly expect me to believe that?" He questioned

Again, Chibs rolled his eyes. "Believe what you want, brother," He walked past Tig and grabbed a beer from the bar.

Jessa walked up to him, taking the beer from his hand and taking a drink before handing it back. "How's the girl?" She asked him.

"Christ, all you people wanna know about is Liv!" He exclaimed.

Jessa raises an eyebrow. "So y'all are on nickname status already?" She questioned, a smirk on her lips.

Chibs shook his head. "Darlin, I love ya but fuck off,"

Jessa chuckled before kissing his cheek and walking off to do whatever it is Jessa does.

---

Olivia arrived at TM later on the next day after getting a ride from her neighbor. She was greeted by Tig, who she had met the day before.

"Hey, darlin'," He said. "Chibby's working on your car, it's almost done,"

He lead Olivia back to where her car was, and left her and Chibs alone. "I heard you're almost done," Olivia said, catching Chibs' attention.

He looked in her direction, a genuine smile on his face as he nodded his head. "Yep, just need five more minutes,"

True to his word, Chibs was finished in five minutes.

He handed the keys back to Olivia. "You wanna go grab somethin' to eat?" He asked her.

Olivia smiled and nodded. "Yeah, but this time I'm driving,"

---

Chibs directed her to the small diner on the outskirts of Charming.

"Hap and Jessa come here a lot," Chibs tells Olivia as they walk inside. He thanked God when he saw that Happy and Jessa weren't there.

They sat down at a table and looked over the menus. "You talk a lot about this Jessa girl," Olivia said.

Chibs chuckled. "I've known her since she was a little girl," He said. "Her daddy was a good man,"

"Was?" Olivia questioned.

Chibs nodded. "Yeah, he died when Jax and Jessa were just barely teenagers,"

"Damn, that sucks," Olivia said. "I know what it's like to lose a parent,"

Chibs frowned, reaching across the table to grasp her hand. "You wanna talk about it?"

Olivia shook her head and smiled. "No, that's okay. It was a long time ago,"

Chibs nodded.

"So, is Chibs your real name, or is it just a nickname the guys at TM gave you?" Olivia asked him.

Chibs chuckled. "My name is Filip, but yeah, the guys all call me Chibs," He explained.

Olivia smiled. "I think I'll stick with Filip, if that's alright with you,"

Chibs smiled back at her. "Of course it's alright, Darlin',"