Part 4: Returning home

Anthony's POV 

I put Ian in the back of the van and got into my side if the car. I could tell everyone was staring at me, you could almost feel the suspense growing."So who's driving?" I asked. I could tell Mari was pissed at me, but why though? "I will." Matt offered and got into the drivers seat. The ride home wasn't actually filled with alot of talking. Just a long, awkward silence. I think whenever one of us is angry at another, we all font know what to do and just don't do anything. All you could really hear was Ian's heavy breathing from what had happend to him in th last 24 hours and an occasional cough from someone. "Okay, seriously why is it so damn quiet?" I finally ask. "Maybe because now had anything to say." Mari spits back, in a harsh tone. "Seriously Mari! What the fuck is your problem?! What did I do?" She just glares at me. "Dont act like you don't know." She turns away and looks out the window, ending our "conversation". I sigh and sit back in my chair. What the fuck did I do though? We arrive at my place first dropping Ian and I off. A maid rushes over to us as I grab Ian out. "May I take him into the chambers sir?" She asks with an almost eager look on her face. "Not quite yet, he's gonna have a few tests done on him first. He looks at me again in fear, making me smirk. "As you wish sir, shall I get the nurse?" I nod and she leaves. "By tests, I mean a few questions." I say pulling him up to the front door. He looks amazed at the mansion, which I took he'd never seen one before. "Mr Padilla, you called?" The nurse comes up and asks me. "Yeah, I just wanted to give this slave here the introduction tests before setting him to work." She nods and we walk to an office nearby. I take a seat on a couch and Ian sits on the floor while the nurse on a chair. "Okay, to start off I'll need name, age and gender." Ian nods and says quietly. "Ian, 26, male," He finished as the nurse scribbles notes. "Any work experience?" Ian shakes his head. "Alright last question: sexual orientation." Ian suddenly freezes and looks down. "Is that really important?" The nurse nods. Ian sighs. "G-gay." He quietly whispers, as the nurse scribbles down more notes. For some reason, a twinge of hope rises in my chest. "Done, another head worker hear will shortly come collect you, show you around and assign you a job. Mr Padilla, is there a reason you are still here?" I shake my head. "Just making sure he doesn't try to escape. We already had three of those happen." I say and get up. I look back and see Ian staring into me eyes which I almost became hypnotized. Why did he have to have such beaut- I close that thought and close the door. Why am I acting like this?

Ian's POV 

Anthony closed the door and left me there. Why did I always seem to get lost in his eyes? I know what that feeling is and I refuse myself to feel it. Why him though? He's said to be awful and cruel. Yet why do I feel like this? A young women walked into the room. "Are you the new slave I am to show around? I'm Leila by the way." She days offering me a hand to stand up. "Thanks." I say. She actually looked quite kind. A little younger then me, a dark brunette, and deep blue eyes. "Firstly, I think I should show you the headquarters. It is like our commonroom which we can stay in after work each day." she lead me down some stairs into a large, colder room. It had a few tables and many chairs. "It's really not much but, it's home." she says pulling me down another hall. These are our bedrooms. The left side is boys and the right side is girls. You'll find your room shared with another boy with both tour names on the door." She lead me down the left hall to a door which read "Ian" and underneath it: "Jake". That must be the boy I'm sharing my room with I thought. "He's been here a while now but was away today. He will give you the rest off the guide tomorrow. For now though you should rest. There is a bed in there already for you, on the right," Leila then smiled and left. I opens the door to the room I was sleeping in. It wasn't very big, but could fit two people. A bed on both sides of the room as well as a radio. I was actually really tired from all thats happend in the last few hours, do I quickly jumped into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.