Special Chapter 9 :White Christmas Special♡

🌙 🌟 *
🌟 ☁☁ 🌟
* * *
* ✨ 🌟 *
🌟 👋🎅
🚶🎄 🏠🏠 ⛪🏫🎄
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
*Santa is coming to town*
🎁Merry Christmas💝
✨。 🌟。 ✨
。 🎄 。。
✨ 🎄🎄。 。 ✨
✨ 🎄🔴🎄 ✨。
。 🎄🔴🎀🎄 。✨
。 🎄🎀🎄🔴🎄。。
✨ 🎄🎄🎀🎄。
。。🎄🎄🔴🎄🎄。 ✨
🎄🎄🎀🎄🔴🎄
🎄🔴🎄🎄🎀🎄🎄
✨ 🎄🎀🎄🎄🔴🎄✨
🎄🎄🔴🎄🎄🎀🎄
🎄🔴🎄🎀🔴🎄🎄🎄
MERRY
✨CHRISTMAS ✨

🎅Merry Christmas!🎅

I'll add White Christmas on this chapter.

Enjoy The Chapter!!!😄

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Today was White Christmas. After the tasks, all the ladies, princes, and mentors went out to hangout, but then Lady Jewel decided to gave the candidates a task.

The rules are simple, the one who received the most 'Jewel Snowflakes' will win. But first they must be in a pair.

Moving on to the pairings~

Izumi wasn't having even a slight of trouble in searching a partner. She knew who is she's pairing with. Kirito found her leaning on the wall. He closed her eyes using both of his hands. "Guess who is this.", he snickered. Izumi knew that voice, the voice that she loved to hear it everyday. "Kirito!", Izumi hugged Kirito. They turned their gaze onto each other eyes.

Meanwhile with Souta and Kiyomi, they decided to be a pair in the game since they've been mostly together in all the quest. So they thought that it would be a good choice.

Naoki came to Sophie's room and they paired. Kiyoko was playing with a creature which lies in the garden. Right on time, Hibiki was around there. Since he was rumoured to get transferred to the Royal Palace, she thought it was best choice. She said good bye to that little creature and asked Hibiki, "Let's pair up for the task."

At first Hibiki hesitated, when he saw Naoki and Sophie going out from the Jewel Palace. His eyes widen, and yet his heart tighten seeing that scene. "I think I have no other choice then...", he was filled with thoughts at that time.

Emiko ran here and there finding to choose a partner. Sadly everyone have already chosen their own partners. She sigh heavily and sat under the tree nearby. Suddenly, she something glowing beneath the bushes. It wasn't a normal light it was a soft light. She was about to touch it when a voice interrupted her.

"Haven't found a partner yet?", the voice said. Emiko looked around to see the person she never want to see, speak, and paired with.

"What if I haven't!?", her eyes furrowed.

"Good thing that I haven't paired with anyone.", Hanbei smirked.

"You planed this all along, didn't you!?", Emiko exclaimed.

"What if I did?", his smirk has gotten wider than before. Emiko sighed in defeat.

"Fine...", she shrugged.

"Shall we?", Hanbei extended his left hand. Emiko slowly took it and they left.

How about the mentors?

"Do we all agree with this?", Larimer asked. The mentors' Jewelpad has an agree and disagree button. After pressing it.

Agree : 78%
Disagree : 29%

Previously, they were told to be paired just like their their partners' (candidate) partner. That idea was given from the top mentor, Luea. As expected from a top mentor who has a record of being a top mentor for twice in a row. Will she stabilize that rank and made it to thrice in row?