Tsuna Sawada x Reader

You knew Tsuna was the 10th Boss Generation and the 'Mafia'. Well you're a member of a Varia afterall.... You were one of his friends or more like he treated you as a family but when it comes to fighting, he will do anything to prevent you from getting hurt.

You we're in the Namimori with Tsuna and the other guardians having lunch in the rooftop everyone was chattering about some test, stuffs and there's you sitting in the corner eating your bento sliently and Tsuna's Hyper Intuition was acting up and he notice you weren't in your normal mood.

"Does something bothers you (Y/n)?" He asked as he took a glance at you

"Ah? Oh, nothing!" You smiled trying to hide your thoughts but because of his Hyper Intuition he knew you weren't telling the truth. But he just let you be. You we're thinking about Varia and the other paperworks you were suppose to do.
I
"Oi woman, Don't lie to Juudaime!" Gokudera warned you but Tsuna waved his hands right and left trying to calm Gokudera.

"I'm not..." You denied more.

"Then what we're you thinking a while ago?" Tsuna asked as he let his chin rest in his palm.

"I..... I was just thinking about Varia....." You mumble but it was enough for all of them to hear. You were looking down hesitating that you shouldn't have said anything. You glance at Tsuna who seem in a serious mode now that you mentioned 'Varia' His eyes was almost turning liquid orange orb. You knew you need to act before Tsuna stops you again from thinking those things well you plan to visit Varia after class but now that you mentioned Varia he might keep an eye on you. He didn't want you to get hurt and he will do anything for you.

"........ I'm going to the classroom" You dashed off, not knowing you were running fast the discipline committee caught you and worse it was the head of it...

"Herbivore, your breaking one of the rules here, I'll bite you to death" Hibari Kyoya gave an evil glare but you weren't in the mood so you just said 'yeah.. Do it..' And so Hibari did, smacking you in the head with his tonfas, it wasn't that light though it wasn't that hard, just middle.

School was done and you hurried and went to your house and changed clothes to casual. You looked around if Tsuna would come and stop you, so you ran to the forest though it's almost dark, it was fine by you but what you didn't want is that you getting attack from Miliefore or other organizations.

As soon as you were in the middle of the woods you heard sounds which made you sweat dropped... You hatred ghost. Still you decided to go to Varia, there was no turning back, and you could slighty see the Mansion of the Varia but due to the thickness of the tress you were not sure if it was near or not. As you were about to take another step, a hand grabbed your wrist making you turn to your back and as expected, It was Tsuna in Hyper Dying Will Mode.

"I've told you to not come..." His voice sounds diffrent and his bangs was covering his expression. Your really desperate to visit your family.

"Please Tsuna just once...." You begged, he was still holding your wrist not letting, you struggled but it was useless he won't budge. He was having second thoughts if he will let you go or not. You heard sounds from the bushes and then a fire of a gun.

Tsuna notices it too so he burned the bullet that was fire for you. It seems that you we're outnumbered probably around 15 or 16 men were surronding you, though you brought your weapon with you. (Katana)

"This is why I shouldn't have let you" He mumbled his words as he turn into a serious mode.

"Operation X" He commanded

"Right away Boss" While he was preparing for his X Burner you decided power up making the men panic.

"What are they doing?"
"Why aren't they attacking?"
"His firing in the oposite side!"

"X-Burner!" He shouted all of the men was took in an instant in his side and there's you, wiped the whole area. You glance at him before complaining but the result was your shoulder part cloth was cut off since its not used on Dying Flames.

"I can do this on my own! You have to sometimes atleast listen to me!" You complained well you were powerful enough to defeat those

"No! You listen to me! If they were more reinforcements what will happen to you?!" He scolded (more like shouting) you while you were terribly sorry yourself, you replied with a 'sorry' in a low tune making Tsuna feel guilty for raising his voice at you.

"I just want you to be safe....." He muttered but you didn't hear it.

"Atleast let me visit my family" Your voice almost crack. He then approach you and lean closed to you, it took about 5 seconds for you to process what happened but he kissed you softly. Your eyes widen at his sudden action, you on the other hand tried to push him gently but nothing happened, he was way more powerful than you.

He soon broke the kiss and you we're flustered and in realization your face was red as a tomato and you were avoiding contact with his eyes which made him chuckle a little at you, at your childish behavior. He was going to cupped your cheeks but Before he could do anything, the Varia came and saw the heaps of corpses in the ground. They also notice that your upper cloth (In the shoulder) was ripped and Tsuna looked like he did something (I dont wannnaaaaa say ittt!!)to you. The Varia had a pokerface on them and Squalo was the first to recover.

"VOIIII WHAT DID YOU TWO DO?" Squalo ask more like shouting with asking.... You and Tsuna stared at each other then looked away. Tsuna's HDWM was deactivate and that leaves Dame-Tsuna with you..

"Ushishi.... Sawada your touching my princess~" Belpehgor pulled a knife making Tsuna gulped.

"Ohhhhhh my~? (F/n) has already a boyfriend?" Lussuria asked while you gasp and blushed twice.

"Wha- no!! His not my boyfriend!" You denied more than made them look suspicious on you, they scanned through your whole body and it actually looks like Tsuna did something to you...

"VOII YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!" Squalo screamed while pulling his sword

"HIEEE! Wait! Your mistaken!! We only-!!" Tsuna tried making excuses but failed miserably

"Ushishishi..... Sawada, (Y/n) is mine, how dare you touch her~" Belpehgor smirked devishly, poor Tsuna, you watched them in amusement.

"LIKE I SAID ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!" Tsuna shoutted for his life... Haha...........

----------------
Ok was this short? I am soooo verrrrrry sorrrrrry! And if my grammars and spellings are bas, then I am so sorry ;w;