Mary, did you know lyrics - Pentatonix, Laila, Tristen and Jacoby

Tristen's solo: Mary, did you know (L's:dub dum) that your baby boy (L's:dub dum), would one day (L's:dub dum) walk on water? (L's:dub dum)

Jacob's solo: Mary, did you know (L's:dub dum) that your baby boy (L's:dub dum) would save our (L's:dub dum) sons and daughters? (L's:dub dum)

Tristen and Jacoby together: (L's:ooohh) Did you know, that your baby boy, has come to make you new, (L's:ooohh) This child that you've delivered, (L's:ooohh) will soon deliver you.

Laila's solo: Mary, did you know, (aaahhh) that your baby boy, will give sight to a blind man, Mary, did you know, (aaahhh) that your baby boy, will calm the storm with his hand.

All together: Did you know, that you baby boy, has walked where angels trod? 

Laila's solo: When you kiss your little baby, (oohh) you kiss the face of god. 

Together: Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know?... Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know?....

Tristen's solo: The blind will see (ahhh ahhh), The deaf will hear, (ahh ahhh), The dead will live again. (aaaahhh aahh), The lame will leap, (aaahhh ahh) the dumb will speak (aaahh aahh), The praises of the lamb! (Lamb!)

Jacob'a solo: Mary, did you know, that your baby boy, is Lord of all creations? Mary, did you know, that your baby boy would one day rule the nations? 

All together: Did you know, that your baby boy, is heavens perfect Lamb? 

Laila's solo: That sleeping child you holding, is the great I am. 

All together: Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know?.... Mary, did you know.