Chapter 11

Ninas P.O.V
- I curled my hair, and put on my dress.

"Paul!" I yelled through the house, trying to reach my zipper, but not getting it.

"Yea?" He said, walking in.

"Could you zip me up?" I questioned, giving a smile.

"Sure." He said, zipping up the back, him already in his tux.

"Nice hero-hair." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "You look beautiful." He smiled.

"You look great too Paul!" I yelled, him walking out of the room.

---

I sat in the limo with Paul and Kat, Candice was late, so she drove herself.

"Just don't talk to him Nina." Kat tried to sooth me.

"Uh... yea." I smiled, looking at the floor.

We arrived and paparazzi flooded the car, the car horns beeped and we started to speed up again.

We rolled up to a gate and the person in the front said something to a guy in a tux and the game opened.

We parked in a reserved spot and got out.

Black gates surrounded the area which was probably about half an acre. Paparazzi and fans surrounded them, yelling questions and taking pictures.

One question stood out, "Are you and Ian dating?" That brought him and my kids to mind. I got a babysitter to watch them today.

The boys are gonna grow up with out a father, tears came to my eyes so I started to walk faster. Paul came text to me and came close, so no pictures could see me.

"Thanks." I said, barely above a whisper.

"No problem." He smiled down at me.

We walked inside and I went straight to the bathroom. Kat following me.

I went up to the sink and grabbed a tissue from my purse. I dabbed my eyes and threw it away.

"Wow... you actually came?" I turned around to see Nikki.

"Yea, why? You think I'm a pussy like you?" I questioned. Her eyes flashed with anger.

"Bitch." She smiled, a fake one.

"Hoe." I smirked back at her.

She hesitated, "umm... shithead." She said.

"Seriously? That's all you could think of?" Kat shot in behind me.

I laughed, "cunt."

"No wonder Ian left you." She replied, putting a hand on her hips.

Wait, Ian's with this whore? I thought to myself. "Guess a dick has to be with a pussy." I smiled, and left.

Walking out, Paul stood there on his phone. "Let's go." I said, Paul stood on my right, Kat on my left.

"Hey guys!" I turned around, Candice came running up. I hugged her, Paul and Kat doing the same.

"Hey." I smiled.

We heard speakers start up. "Hurry!" Paul yelled. We all started running.

"First up Paul Wesley!" the speaker boomed and Paul ran up the steps, waving at the crowd, smiling.

"Ian SomerHalder!" The speakers yelled again. I swear, I felt my heart stop.

Ian came from the other side of the room, not even glancing at me. 'Paul's gonna beat his ass.' I thought.