Tree Climbing

Well they got to the Land of The Waves and met Tazuna's family. To be honest, Mizuki was not pleased that Tazuna's grandson was so rude! She wanted to yell at him, but knew it wasn't the answer.
Tazuna revealed the truth of the mission, Kakashi having to make this mission a A class mission. Tazuna really should have told the truth, but I guess you can understand why he hid it.
"Hey Kakashi-sensei, are we going to do some training today?" Sakura asked him.
"Yea I want to learn more!" Mizuki exclaimed.
"Alright, come on let's go." Kakashi led them outside and into the woods.
"Hey, Kakashi-sensei, what are you going to teach us?" Naruto asked.
"I'm going to teach you guys to climb trees." Kakashi said then walked up a tree. "Without using your hands."
"Alright this'll be easy!" Naruto shouted.
"He didn't even tell us what to do yet!" Sakura yelled at him.
"Listen you must focus your chakra at your feet." Kakashi got down and explained. "You must also use a certain amount of chakra, which I'll leave you guys to figure out on your own."
"Like this Kakashi-Sensei?" Sakura was up on the first branch already, and the first brach is almost 15 feet high!
"Well done Sakura!' Kakashi congratulated.
"Wow! Sakura your pretty good with chakra control!" Mizuki complimented her.
"Well, I guess you can say that." Sakura sat down on the branch and crossed her legs.
"Also, before you fall, mark how high you went with your kunai." Kakshi informed and disappeared to a location to where he could watch them."
"Gahh! Ow!" Naruto tried to climb up the tree, but fell on his head instead.
"Naru, are you ok?" Mizuki knelt down and looked over her cousin to see if he was alright.
"Yea I'm fine, falling off a tree won't stop me from becoming the Hokage, believe it!" Naruto sprang up and went to go and try again.
Mizuki looked over and saw Sauske was also having trouble. "Sauske, do you need any help?" Mizuki walked over.
"Tch, you haven't even tried yet, why should I get help from you?" Sauske replied to Mizuki, rather coldly at that.
"Fine, you don't have to be a jerk, ya know!" Mizuki shouted at him and walked up to tree. 'I already mastered how to do this, but a little practice didn't hurt.' Mizuki thought. 'Plus it'll show that Uchiha up.'
Mizuki concentrated on using a fixed amount of chakra at her feet and started to walk up the tree. She keep doing till she was at the top and marked it. She looked around at the view and decided to climb down. Mizuki stopped at the last branch and sat down there.
"Hey Mizuki, how far did you go?" Naruto yelled up to her when he saw her climb down.
"The top of the tree." Mizuki shrugged. "After all I've already mastered whole to climb a tree with no hands. My dad practically drilled that into us!"
It all became awkwardly silent as Mizuki thought about the day of the fire. Silent tears rolled down her face. 'Why did it have to happen on that day? It was supposed to be a good day.' "Um, Mizuki could you help me give this knucklehead advice?" Sakura tried to make the atmosphere less gloomy.
"Ok sure, I'd love to help Naru." Mizuki smiled, the tense atmosphere disappearing. "What does he need help with?" Mizuki jumped down and walked towards Sakura and Naruto.
"Well I tried explaining it to him, but he just doesn't get it!" Sakura complained.
"Maybe we should make it a bit simpler then." Mizuki said. SHe grabbed a nearby stick and crouched down. "Ok let's start with this. This your foot." Mizuki drew a foot in the dirt.
"Then this line is a chakra gauge." Sakura took another stick and drew a line. "This is probably the amount of chakra you used to climb the tree." Sakura crossed a line close to the bottom of the line.
"Then this is probably the amount Sauske used." Mizuki drew a line close to the top. "Naruto, uses too little chakra and Sauske uses too mush. Using too little or too much chakra makes it all unstable, thus you fall off the tree."
"While me and Mizuki used about this much." Sakura drew a line about 2/5ths up the line. "We used just the right amount of chakra, not too much and not too little, and focused it at the bottom of our feet."
"Do you both understand?" Mizuki looked over at Sauske, who watched and listened to the whole lesson on chakra control.
"Wait, Sauske was listening?" Sakura asked me.
"Yea, he's like Ryuu, he's to embarrassed to come over and ask me for help after he denided it the first time." Mizuki told her.
"So how are you and Naruto cousins?" Sakura asked. "You both aren't exactly alike."
"Well my mom told us stories about our aunt, Naruto's mom. My mom used to say how much I was like her." Mizuki said. "I wish I could've met her and uncle. For some reason mom never liked uncle."
"Really?" Sakura asked.
"Yea, but what about you Sakura?"
"Well I guess you can say I have regular nagging parents." Sakura thought.
Both the girls talk more over a few things. Some trivial things and some 'personal' things.
-
At Tazuna's
-
"Tsunami, this food is delicious!" Mizuki exclaimed as she finished.
"Oh really? Thank you!" Tsunami smiled.
"More rice please!" Naruto and Sauske shouted together. They've been at it for awhile, trying to eat more food then the other.
"You both shouldn't keep forcing yourselves to so much." Mazuki said. "That's not a sign of strength."
They ignored Mizuki and kept going, while also puking.
Sakura looked over to Inari, Tazuna's grandson, and saw him looking at a torn up family portrait. Sakua questioned him, to which he exploded at her in anger and left the table, Tsunami following.
"Man, what's that little brat's problem!?" Naruto shouted, angrey at the kid.
"Let me explain." Tazuna sighed. He told Team Seven about Inari and Kaiza, Inari's stepfather.
Mizuki sighed and voiced her thoughts. "I know how it feels to lose someone important to you, that's why I'm saying it's not right to act like that. I'm sure Kaiza wouldn't want him to act like that."
That night everyone went to sleep, all with different thoughts on their minds.
-
-
DONE! Since I don't really remember when what happened between the battle on the bridge and the fight between Kakashi and Zabuza it'll be a bit iffy around those parts and maybe a few forgotten parts. I hope you've enjoyed~