Getting Together

*previously*

Draco grinned as she said this and slowly leaned forward, and kissed her.

Hermione was completely shocked by this but kissed back, and was surprised at the heat between them. Hermione put her hands around his neck, as Draco grabbed her waist in his hands and they deepened the kiss.

Needing air they both pulled back and grinned.

"Goodnight Mora," Draco said quietly and gave her a kiss on her forehead before turning to walk down the hall to his room.

----------------------------------------------

Hermione woke up the next morning very nervous. How would Draco act now that they had kissed? Should she act as if everything was normal? What would Blaise say? What would Harry, Ron and Ginny say? There were simply too many questions.

Deciding to wing it, Hermione got out of bed and headed to the kitchen for breakfast, too tired to change out of her pajamas.

Blaise was already awake as Hermione walked groggily into the kitchen.

"Good morning Mora," Blaise said in a cheery manner that made his sister want to strangle him then and there.

Refraining from causing her twin bodily harm, Hermione glared and said, "If you say anything else cheerfully, I will have to kill you."

Blaise chuckled.

"What did you think of the ball last night?" Blaise asked, thinking it best to change the subject while he still had every part of him that he valued in tact.

Hermione shrugged. "I did have fun at some parts, but when I was dancing with perverted old men? Than I was ready to kick them in the balls and run."

Blaise shook his head and replied, "Mora, you really need to work on thinking of more peaceful solutions, but I agree with you, dancing with creepy men is never fun, not that I know from experience," Blaise added quickly seeing Hermione's raised eyebrows. "That is just what you get for being the best looking thing there."

Hermione scowled at Blaise.

Just than, Draco came into the kitchen. Seeing him, Hermione shot Draco a shy smile and continued eating.

Draco grinned at her in return and sat down.

Blaise watched with interest at the silent conversation between his best friend and sister.

"Should I even ask?" Blaise said with eyebrows raised.

Hermione met eyes with Draco and gave him a look saying, "Should we tell him?"

Draco thought for a second and shook his head mouthing "Later."

Hermione nodded and kept eating causing Blaise to scowl and say, "You could tell me you know. It's not like I'll make a big deal out of it or anything. Unless you got my sister pregnant Draco, than I would beat you 'till you cried."

Hermione and Draco laughed as Blaise said this.

"Blaise, relax," Hermione told her brother. "Nothing like that happened last night."

Draco smiled warmly at Hermione and said, "Mora, why don't we go for a walk in the garden?"

Smiling Hermione stood up walked to the gardens with Draco.

"So Mora, I was, well, ermwondering if you, that is, I was hoping that, if you wanted to that isif you maybewould, ergooutonadatewithme?" Draco asked hopefully.

Hermione grinned and said, "Sorry Draco, but I couldn't catch that last part," Hermione smirked a very Draco smirk when she added, "Could you please repeat it more slowly?"

Draco glared and blushed (a very weird combination) as he said, "Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

Hermione's smile grew even more so that she was grinning like she was a mental five year-old who had just gotten a new shiny bike.

Instead of answering with words, Hermione pulled Draco down and met his lips firmly with hers. Although surprised, Draco reacted instantly to the kiss.

In the middle of a full out snog session, the two teenagers heard someone cough nervously behind them. Having an idea that it was Blaise, Draco and Hermione didn't bother to let go of each other but instead just pulled apart slowly.

Not acknowledging that Blaise was there, Draco looked at Hermione and asked, "Should I take that as a yes?"

Hermione grinned and said sarcastically, "No Draco, I just decided to spontaneously snog you, of course that was a yes." Hermione turned to Blaise. "Did you need something?"

Blaise just looked at them and asked, "Is it safe to assume that you two are going out than?"

They both nodded in reply and Blaise smiled and said, "Good, 'cause if you were snogging her man, with out having asked her out first, I would personally chop you into pieces with a machete."

Hermione grinned. "And you said that I needed to come up with more peaceful ways to resolve things?"

Draco smiled also, "So why are you here Blaise? If there's not a real reason than Mora and I could happily be snogging right now."

"Mom and dad want to see both of you right now," Blaise informed them.

"Why do they want to see both of us?" Draco asked nervously.

Blaise just shrugged and told them that they should probably get going, which Hermione and Draco did.

They went to the living room to see both Hermione's parents and Draco's father sitting on the couch and armchair.

Lucius motioned for them to take a seat and although puzzled, Hermione and Draco obeyed.

"Since you both are seventeen now, and of age in the Wizarding world, we" Lucius said, indicating Hermione's parents and himself, "Have decided that it is time for each of you to get married."

Hermione and Draco were wondering the same thing as he said this, completely bewildered, Who did they pick for me to marry?

If Draco or Hermione had been thinking straight than they would have connected everything; mainly the fact that both of their parents were here discussing all together instead of separately.

Noticing that neither one of them were getting the idea, the adults exchanged a look, clearly saying, shit, they are not going to take this well.

Lucius, (who seemed to be doing the talking for all of them) explained hesitantly, "The two of you don't seem to be getting what we're trying to say. Draco and Luciana, before school starts, you two will marryeach other."

--------------------------------------------

ooh shit! Well not really. This part was totally cliché but, c'mon, the cliché ones are by far the best EVER! You gotta love the predictable twists and corny words, who wouldn't?! vote and comment please!