Meeting raegan

Justin was coming out of the gate when
He saw Reagan standing there talking to kale. He wasn't sure it was them ot not so he shouted "REAGAN?"
The tall boy turned around and held his arms out ready for Justin to jump into. Justin was running at full speed with his bag on his back. Reagan catches Justin as he leaps into his arms and pulls his legs around his torso basically hugging Reagan's head. He jumped down and Reagan kissed Justin on the lips. Justin went over to kale and gave him a hug.

------------------time skip-----------------

Justin and Reagan just had pizza with kale and jack came over as well. But kale and jack just left and Reagan and Justin were lying on the couch watching something random on tv. Reagan's arm is around Justin's shoulders and Justin is leaning on Reagan. Reagan's hand was on Justin's thigh.

Justin's P.O.V
Reagan's hand is on my thigh?! What do I do? Do I hold his hand? I don't know! Do something Justin! Oh wait... wait what?!
(DONT READ DOWN-WARDS IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE! ❌ )

Reagan's hand slid up Justin's thigh all the way up his torso to his shoulders. Justin looks at Reagan confused. But he likes it. Reagan kissed Justin passionately, slowly moving up towards Justin to sit in his lap.
Reagan started kissing Justin's neck and biting softly at the little boys skin leaving marks. Reagan accidentally thrusted upwards when Justin's breath hitched. Reagan figured Justin liked this so he moved up and down on Justin's lap still kissing up and down his neck.
Justin: are you sure you want to do this now?
Reagan: what do you mean?
Justin: no it's not that I don't want to do it but does it have to be in the couch?
Reagan let out a small giggle and took Justin by the hand leading him up the stairs to his bedroom. Justin was standing at the rim of the bed when Reagan pushed Justin down climbing on top of him.
(Sorry for the cliffhanger. I will write more!)