Prologue

It was my first time photoshooting a model instead of Pokemon...and I never sucked so much at something. I couldn't even keep my camera still over my trembling hands. My lens could never really focus on him but...

"Are you done..?"

My eyes would.

"Hey, are you listening?" I immediately got snapped out of my thoughts as I fiddled with my camera

"Oh! Of course!" I spoke nervously, trying my best to get my hands to stop shaking and my lens to focus instead of my own eyes. I held my breath and zoomed into the champion carefully with my eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Steven looked at me with an eyebrow raised, narrowing his eyes towards me. I could tell he was starting to feel tired of making the same pose for the past thirty minutes and not even getting a picture of an acceptable standard. I couldn't blame him. He let out a sigh while struggling to keep his posture. Chin raised, hand holding his coat, and the other brushing his silky silver blue hair back.

"Almost done...." I informed the champion nervously, although it was barely audible. I sucked in a deep breath before finally snapping a decent picture. It wasn't the best but...it was alright.

"Er...all finished." I gulped as he immediately inhaled a large breath and stretched his muscles. Of course, I quickly felt the blood rushing to my cheeks as I turned away and pretended to press a few buttons on my camera before hanging the strap around my neck.

My lens could never focus on him but....
My eyes would.