Ch-6

I had since fallen asleep beside Yui in her bed, ''Good think you're free tomorrow. You won't want to get to much involved with Laito.'' She mumbled and she had turned over. But something roused me from my sleep and I had sat up. Yui was sound asleep beside me, even snoring a bit. I laughed silently and tried to slide out of bed. I knew better than to venture into someone else's house but I wanted to know what that was; the noise that had woken me up.

I slid open the door and slipped out down the hall. ''...For somebody new It's a small crime...'' That sounded like Laito. Or maybe it was Ayato...They sounded a bit alike. I heard a piano, and followed it. The door was cracked and I knelt near it. ''...If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?'' I sat with my back opposite to the wall. It was Laito. I guess that's what he did; sang and played piano. He looked so composed....a little too into what he was doing. But I turned and faced the wall in front of me.

''Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It's the wrong kind of place To be thinking of you, It's the wrong time For somebody new It's a small crime And I got no excuse. Is that Alright? To give my gun away when it's loaded is that alright?...''

''If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?''  I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the voice Behind me, I grabbed my chest as if to keep my heart from jumping out of it. ''Little Kitten, did you get lost on your way to the potty?'' Laito cooed. He was crouched in front me with a grin on his face. I wonder if that thing was permanent or something.

''I couldn't sleep. I heard you, And I wanted to know what was going on.'' I explained and looked away. There was the shifting of fabric as He sat in front of me, He didn't say anything. Instead, he tilted his head and smiled at me, his eyes slowly drifting downward in a way that made me wonder, 'Am I being mentally violated right now?' ''why are you looking at me like that, are girls really that scarce in this area?'' Laito's smile widened a little more. ''I was wondering what you taste like.'' He mused, his eyes closed and I realized that he wasn't kidding. I backed up a little.

''We don't have to tell anyone, Just give me a little sample, And maybe I'll even give you a little taste of something.'' I hopped to my feet and shifted uneasily. ''Yeah, Um... I should seriously get to bed.'' I said faking a yawn. ''Besides, I uh... Need to get to bed.'' I couldn't say much.  Laito had chuckled quietly and advanced towards me. ''C'mon just a little bitty ni-''

''Laito.'' A stern voice called and I turned to see Reiji standing there. ''Laito  you have something better to do don't you?'' Laito shrugged and leaned up against the wall beside me with one hand. Reiji began to dig in his pocket for something and held up my cell phone. ''I was able to get a hold of your Aunt.'' I felt my heart jump and I began to feel shaky. ''You did? what did she say?'' He smiled a bit and looked composed as Laito did. ''She said that she'd had no idea that your Nana ad passed away early this week, And she was grateful to us for taking you in.'' he tossed my phone to me, and I was so in shock I barely saw it hit the floor.

''Take me in?'' I asked quietly, the quiet, loosely lit hallway started to spin before my eyes. ''Welcome to the family Kitten!'' Laito Yelled and hugged me from behind.