The day after

~Jack P.O.V~

I woke to feel rather warm and with something moving underneath me. I opened my eyes to see that I was laying on top of Bunnymund, on the floor, with one arm wrapped around me and another behind his head. The second thing I noticed was Bunnymund staring at my sleepy figure, signaling that he was up long before I did. "Hi", I quietly said, hardly believing that this is real. "Hey. I didn't want to wake you so I just waited.", he said, just above a whisper with a soft smile. I laid my head back down on his chest and grabbed a hand full of fur in my balled up hand on his chest as well, "Thank you".

"You know that we have to get up, right?", he said, chuckling a little bit. "Yeah, I know. I just don't want to yet", I said, looking up at him. "Oh come on frostbite. We have work to do", he said, sitting up, making me fall on his lap. "Okay fine!", I said, getting up. I tried to pull him up, but I just ended up being pulled right back down again. "Why are you so tiny?", he asked, laughing hard. "I'm not that small, you're just big", I said, joining in on his laughing feast. Our laughs finally died down and we just sat in silence, looking into each other's eyes. He moved in slowly till our lips met. The kiss was so tender and full of love, it made my heartbeat quicken and my stomach flipped. When we pulled apart he rested his paw on my cheek. "Well, since a lot of things were happening yesterday, I never got the chance to ask this", he said, blushing through his fur. "Will you be my mate- uh, my boyfriend I mean?", he asked nervously. "I'll be anything you want me to be", I said, pouncing on him with my arms around his neck. "Well, that's a relief mate", he said, picking us both up and sat me on the couch.

"I'll go make us some breakfast. What would you like", he asked me. "Blueberry pancakes!", I yelled, then cleared my throat because it was now that I realized how loud I was. "Um, blueberry pancakes, please", I said, just above a whisper. "Okay, looks like I'm making some blueberry pancakes", he said, chuckling. He pecked me on the lips before leaving to make breakfast. God, I never felt so shy and nervous before, that's so unlike me. While he was cooking, I decided to go out into the warren. It was so beautiful outside, the flowers, the little eggs running around, and the sun beaming down on my cold face. "Woah", I said out loud as a few little eggs ran under my legs.

"Jack! Food is ready", I heard Bunnymund yell out of the window. I didn't even realize that I sat outside for about thirty minutes. "Okay. I'll be there in a minute", I said, getting up and brushing dirt from my hoodie. Once I got into the kitchen, I sat down at the table and Bunnymund sat a plate full of delicious pancakes in front of me. He sat another plate on the other side of the table and sat down.

"So I have one question", I said. "And that is?", he asked. "When are we going to tell the others. I know that sandy knows, but what about the rest. Will they even accept us. Will they even think of us the same. What if they kick us out of the guardians. What if-", I panicked. "Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. Come here", he said. I got up and he hugged me tight while running his paw through my snow-white hair. "They won't kick us out or think of us any differently. If anything they will be surprised since we always bicker with each other. Calm down okay. Now you need to eat before we go to North's workshop", he said. "Why are we going there?", I asked. "Because I still have to give him back his snow globe and I'm not going alone", he said, with that smug little smirk that makes me blush uncontrollably.

Once we got done eating, we shook the snow globe and went through it. We were surrounded by bright colors then we were at North's workshop. "Alright. It's now or never", I said, looking up at him. "Yeah. We're going to tell them when the time is right. Okay?", he asked looking down at me. Sandy walked out of the hall and into the main room. He made a heart above a little rabbit and a snowflake and wiggled his eyebrows. I just looked down and blushed while Bunnymund wrapped one arm around my waist. "Where is everyone?", I asked, feeling more nervous than I have ever been in my life.

Sandy showed a sand picture with North at his desk in his office. "Okay, thanks sandy", I said, grabbed Bunnymund's hand, and dragged him to North's office. Once we got in there, everyone's heads turned toward us. "Yes?", North said with his thick accent. "Um, I have your snow globe", Bunnymund said, holding the globe out to him. "Ah! I've been looking for this. Jack must have rubbed off on you because I'd expect this from him, not you", he said. Bunnymund looked down at his feet in shame.

I hate seeing him like this because he such a proud person of himself. It killed me to see him this way. "Um, so the real reason why we're here", I said, trying to change the subject. I cleared my throat and elbowed Bunnymund, signaling him to continue. He looked at me saying 'Why do I have to do it?', with his eyes and I looked at him saying 'Because I don't want to'. He only sighed.

"Um well", he cleared his throat, "Jack and I would like to notify you of recent events", he said as properly as he could. "Okay, well spit it out", North said rather loudly. "Well Jack and I, well. We, um", he tried to say. "We're together", I interrupted, knowing that if I didn't he would choke on his own words. It was silent at first before everyone cheered. I have never seen anything like it. "See I told you they wouldn't mind", Bunnymund whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it. We hit 1k reads just this morning and I had to write because of how good this story was doing. I don't know if I should keep going on this story or leave it there. This was meant to be a one-chapter kind of thing but let me know, okay guys. Oh and if you added this story to your library, comment here, I want to know everyone that's been involved with this story hitting 1k!