Chapter 2

Hey people! Here's the next chapter 4 'A high school romance'

Summer and Liam walked into our English lesson and sat down.

"So, What lesson have we got next?" Asked Liam.

"Music, Technology, and art." She replied, not looking up from her book.

"Oh cool i love art."

"Me too! I love to be creative" She said happily, getting all excited.

"Its weird I've only just met you but i can see how different you are from other girls." He half smiled.

"Is that in a good or bad way?"

"Definitely good." He felt herself blush as much as her skin would allow.

"Thank you."She smiledThey began there work on comparative and superlative.

"So, One . What is the comparative?" Asked the teacher. Summer's hand shot up. "Summer."

"Better."She said.

"Better yes. And whats the superlative? Liam?"

"Best." Said Liam. He smiled at Summer and they high five.

The bell went for the end of period two and people flooded out of classes from every direction. Summer and Liam got out first and sat down on the bench. She noticed her best friend coming towards them. "Hey April!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey Summer!" They hugged. "So who's this?"

"Oh yeah so. April, Liam, Liam, April." She said, making hand gestures from one to the other.

"Oh, hi." Said Liam plainly. Not like the way he had said 'Hey' to her.

"Hi. Summer can i talk to you for a minute?" Without giving her time to answer she grabbed her arm and pulled her through the mouthed the words ''Hold on'' and signalled a number one to Liam. April turned to face her with an excited expression on her face. "Your perfect together!" She squeaked.

"April! You've only just met him!" exclaimed Summer.

"Exactly! And i already know how good you guys are!"

Maybe she's right. She thought. "Well i will see how it goes, since I've only just met him." She said slowly.

"Yay!" Said April, bouncing up and down happily. Yeah... We'll see how it goes...

Wondering what happens next yet? LOL!