Taking Off

Shizuku's P.O.V.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?? MOVING IN INTO AN APARTMENT WITH SOME KIND OF UNKNOWN GUYS?"

All kind of crazy stuff came across my mind when Toru mention about "moving in into OOR's apartment".

I'm a girl, yknow? Moving in to an apartment full with guys is a big no-no.

"Relax, it's not like we'll do anything bad to you."

He act like it's not even a big deal.
IT'S A REAL BIG DEAL YKNOW!!

"Don't worry, you'll have a separate room from us and will be secured by high-quality security."

"I'm okay with you stalking me, but moving in is a whole new story and I'm not okay with it."

Toru started to make a frown face and pouting his lips, like a kid who didn't get their candy.

"Awwwww cmon. I told ya, if the security or your safety is what makes you worried, I already deal with it."

A moment of silence strike me.

"I also promise to give you a social life, remember? I'll do anything for you. I'll take you to the movies, firework festival, or anything you want. Pretty pleaaaaaaseeee"

He's pouting his lips again.

Daaaamn this guy sure know how to persuade a girl.

Or is it just me being too easy to deal with?

I lose to his pychological warfare.

"Fineeeeee. Just stop whatever you're doing rn, I'll pack my things."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! HIGH FIVE!!!!"
He raised his hand in the air, waiting for me to give him a respond.

I reluctantly give him a high five.

Geeez he's such a kid, smiling around like an idiot.
Well, at least he had a sincere smile.

I don't remember the last time I had such a sincere smile.
Perhaps when I was still a kid?
A loooong time agoooooo.

The MOVING IN day

As I done packing my things, I went to their apartment, just like in the adress that he gave me yesterday.

The moment that I've arrived, my jaws drop and I'm literally froze due to amazement.

!!!IT'S A FREAKIN LUXURIOUS APARTMENT!!!!

oh well you can expect that, since they're a famous band.

Luxurious apartment , luxurious design, luxurious room.

LUXURIOUSNESS IS IN THE AIR BABY!

I ring the bell and Toru, who is wearing a black metalicca t-shirt, open the door.

"Come in. Make yourself at home. Oh well, it's literally your house already hahahaha."

"huh lame toru"
I murmured to myself.

I entered their apartment and saw two guys running around, throwing things at each other.

As I turn around, I can already see Toru's vein popping out of his head.

"OI TAKA TOMO! STOP PLAYING AROUND YOU BAKA. WE HAVE A GUEST!"
He shouted at the two guys.
I guess he's a short-temper guy.

"AHH TORU BRING A GIRL!!"
The man with a black-green hair and a slightly chubby face teased Toru, digging his own grave.

"That's a pretty kawaii girl. You're a one lucky man, Toru!"
The other short guy, the one that I've treated at the hospital, also teasing Toru.

It's my first day here and I can already sense a chaos ahead, in my everyday life.

"Baka! That's our new private doctor!"
Toru slapped their head, and they just keep laughing like there's nothing.

"So you're Dr. Shizuku? Nice to meet you, lemme carry your luggage."
A shirtless man just offered me to carry my luggage. Lol weird, but he's such a gentleman.

"But first let us introduce ourself. I'm Ryota, the bassist."
The shirtless man introduce himself.

"Hi! I'm the drummer, Tomoya!"
The man with black-green hair surely have a cheerful personality.

"I'm Taka, the vocalist. Thanks for saving my career, I mean my voice lol."

Oh well, it's my turn to introduce myself. I'm pretty sucks at doing a good first impression.

"H-hi. M-myy name is Shizuku."

Nice Shizuku, you're just screwed up your lifetime chance.

oh well it's nothing to worry about, I guess.

I'm such a drama queen, exaggerating on something unnecessary.

"Aww you're shooo cuteee. You don't need to shy with us"
Tomoya just met me yet he hugged me like I'm his best friend.... and I feel awkward.

Tomoya grab my hand and went straight to the dining room.

"Cmon you must be hungry, it's lunch time!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hi there!
Is it just me or my story started to sounds like a typical fanfic?😂 lol sorry i couldnt think any other storyline😂😂

I'll try to improve it from time to time okay?😉😉😂

Feel free to comment any error!😙😂