Heavy's Heart

Heavy was waiting for Medic on his Office. Medic was very depressed,so he went,and walked away to his office. Medic opened the door,and saw Heavy. "Doktor...I've been noticing you..." Heavy said softly. "Heavy y-you should go..." Medic said. "Doktor I'm tired of seeing you like this..." Heavy said softly. "JUST LEAVE!" Medic shouted.
"No I'm not leaving you..." Heavy said softer. "Heavy J-Just leave..." Medic said. "No" Heavy said. Medic started to sob. "Vhy are you so nice to me?" Medic said sobbing. "Do you really want to know?" Heavy asked "yes..." Medic said sobbing softly. "It's because I love you..." Heavy said softly. "Y-You love me?" Medic asked. "More than anything that has happened to me...you might me my Best Friend,but I still love you no matter what. Heavy said softly. "You vould do anything for me?" Medic asked. "I would give you anything...I would even give up my life for you..." Heavy said softly. "But you are Russian and I'm German..." Medic said. "We can still be together if there's a problem we'll get through it..." Heavy said. "Heavy I...I don't know if I vant to be vith you...I do like you,but I don't want to suffer if you die first than me..." Medic said. "I'm not going to die...I love you so much Doktor the thing that hurts me the most is seeing you hurt...I really want to be with you,but that's your decision...Life is too short to ignore love..." Heavy said softly. "AGH! I LOVE YOU MIKHAIL...I REALLY VANT TO BE VITH YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! Medic said shouting. Heavy then kissed Medic passionately. Medic smooched. "I Love You Mikhail..." Medic said softly. "I Love You More..." Heavy said. "You said you can give me anything I want right?" Medic asked. "You have my word..." Heavy said. "Can you give me something you always vanted to give me?" Medic asked. "I always wanted to give you this..." Heavy took off Medic's pants slowly. "Heavy..." Medic whispered. "Only for us..." Heavy said. Heavy took off his pants. He slowly slid his cock inside Medic. "HEAVY!" Medic moaned. Heavy slid his whole cock inside Medic. Medic blushed..he knew it was gonna get better,so he hold on to heavy. Heavy never thought how perfect Medic's buttocks would be wrapped around his cock. "HEAVY GOTT YES!"Medic moaned louder than ever. He felt like he was in heaven. Heavy was at his limit. His seeds were flowing inside his Medic. He slowly took off his cock,and spilled his seeds on Medic's clothes. So did Medic spilled his seeds before Heavy did. They both kissed,and went to bed for a better day.

NSFW