Chapter 31

Yes it's Christmas break but please understand that it's also my break okay? because I'm also a human and a student :). And besides its CHRISTMAS break so all my relatives are here especially my siblings. And because of so much stress, I feel like I really need to rest and chill. May exam pa kami pagbalik na pagbalik namin so sana maging sensitive kayo etc etc. may comment kasi na nainis talaga ako sa sobrang demanding lalo na kasi na may smirk na emoji (pinakaayaw ko na emoji totoo idk why HAHAHAHAHA). One more thing, pumupunta lang mga kapatid ko dito tuwing bakasyon kaya you know, we need to catch things up and spend time for one another.

***

When he completely opened his hand we immediately took a step back and gasp when wisps or small lights burst free. There were 8 wisps with different bright lights that flew with great speed as it swirled us. We can't make out if its some kind of creature or what because it was too fast, it was too small and it was surrounded with pure light.

After they flew everywhere as if they broke free from their prison, they flew upwards and continued swirling as if they're all just playing. After a long while, each one of them stopped above our heads as they gradually descended.

Each wisps above our heads have different lights and I believe it were all a reflection of our magic. Nathan had a blue wisp, Blane had red, Laurence had purple while Clarisse had dark purple, Jessica had gray, Thalia had sky blue with a mixture of white and Lawrence had yellow. While mine, it was a mixture of different colors but gold is much more prominent. It looked like a rainbow with much more colors as it descended, shimmering.

When the creature was on my level, the light died down but it was still glowing, however it was already enough for me to see it clearly. It looks like a fairy but with a butterfly wings. Its size is on par with my middle finger and the color of its wings is the same burst of light we saw earlier---- a mixture of different colors. But what struck me the most is it looks humanoid. As a matter of fact, its not an it, rather a she.

"Its good to finally meet you master."

I flinched as I nearly screamed and stepped back immediately when the creature talk inside my head. I looked around and noticed that all of us looked beyond bewildered. I heard a laugh coming from sir Deimos.

"Do not fret my warriors, they're called Aeris, they're more like boosters," Pagkasabing pagkasabi ni sir Deimos 'non, biglang lumipad yung Aesir tsaka ako pinaikutan habang may lumalabas na ilaw sa kaniyang kamay. Bigla namang umilaw ang katawan ko at hindi nagtagal, naramdaman kong nadagdagan ang magical energy ko, hindi lang 'yon, kundi mismong pagod ko, sakit ng katawan at mga sugat na hindi pa gaanong naghilom ay unti unting nawala. At ang mas nakakagulat pa, naramdaman kong kumalma ako at ang stress, galit at mga bagay na kanina pa bumabagabag sa'akin ay mistulang mga pumutok na bula.

Napatulala kami sa nangyari habang nanlalaki ang mata sa isa't isa. What the fucking hell just happened? Napailing ako, hindi makapaniwala sa nangyari. I heard sir Deimos laugh again.

"Surprised? Like what I've said earlier, they're Aeris and their kind is very rare but as promised, I'm giving it to all of you as a reward because I know you all deserved it. Anyway, as I was saying, they function as boosters, they can boost your magical energy, help replenish your stamina and the most important is that they can help you calm the entirety of your body. They're also essential in every battle, but! they also have limits, they use their powers to boost yours so be careful of using them okay? Even though they're Aeris' they also function like a human, you guys can communicate with them through audible words or in your mind, your choice. They're all yours now, have fun!" then poof! He's gone.