069

Yoongi's point of view (this actually happened again :) I said in chapter 46 or something that I'll probably NEVER do this again- nvm)

You shouldn't read this chapter TBH, because some hoes want smut, but I don't want to write smut
so it'll end up as awkward smut :,(

enjoy :))

"act like one then" Jimin said, really seductive. I looked at him, and I couldn't help but blush. Of course he had to notice my blush, and I saw the biggest smirk in my life on his face.

I couldn't move my body, I was just too embarrassed because of the situation I'm in right now.

"Yoongi~" he suddenly started to moan out, loud. Before I even knew I was pinned down to the couch "I never knew I would top, to be honest"
He started to unbutton my shirt, button after button. When he started to lick his lips, I just couldn't handle it anymore, for real.

I switched positions with him, so I'm finally on top of him "you're not going to top, Park Jimin"

I threw off my unbuttoned shirt, and this time Jimin blushed and I smirked.

"you like what you see, hm?" he just nodded. I really have no idea why I'm doing this, or what I'm doing for that matter.

"Yoongi~, please why are you teasing?" Jimin whined, he's like a little child, but I shouldn't say that right now.

"I'm not teasing?"

"You're teasing! You're literally on top of me doing nothing, just staring at me"

"ouch, that's a big turn off" I mumbled, however I don't think Jimin heard it anyway.

I closed my eyes, and the next moment my lips was on Jimin's pale neck, I could already hear the small moans from the other. He's probably really sensitive, I guess.

I left some hickeys, or to be more romantic, love marks here and there. This is probably better than the vacuum cleaner.

My hand moved down to his clearly hard member, I can't leave him now, I have to help this poor guy out. Little faggot.

No point of view

Yoongi started to take off the younger's pants, but he was kinda too embarrassed and awkward to take off the last piece of clothing on Jimin.
He decided to take off his own pants first.

He left one more love mark on the orange haired boy, before he started to move down to the collarbones.

"please stop teasing" Jimin managed to get out between his "quiet" moans.

"I can tease as much as I want, Park Jimin" Yoongi answered, and continued the painful teasing, including sucking anything else than Jimin's member down there.

After a few minutes, Yoongi thought he should actually do something, not only about Jimin's problem, but his own as well.

Not to get too detailed, or make it even more awkward for the author to be exact, the underwear of both of them were at least 1 meter away from them.

"wow, you're bigger than I expected" Jimin blurted out loud.

"wow, you're smaller than I expected" Yoongi joked, but Jimin just rolled his eyes. What a weird couple during sex.

Even though they said this to each other, it actually didn't kill the mood.

"wait, d-do you even have lube..?" Jimin asked, and of course he stuttered, this is a cliché smut chapter after all.

That's when the thought hit Yoongi, he didn't have lube, but he got other ideas anyway. He moved his fingers to Jimin's mouth "suck"

"what?" Jimin looked at the three fingers in front of his pink lips, however he understood what the older meant after a few seconds with silence.

Jimin took the three fingers into his mouth and started to suck, really slow.
Yoongi enjoyed the sight in front of him at least.

"I think that's enough" Jimin stopped sucking off those three long fingers, and added a quick nod.

Yoongi licked his lips, and quickly pushed in one of the three fingers. Jimin moaned really load, almost too loud.

Yoongi should make an explanation to the neighbors tomorrow.

Before they knew, all the fingers were pushed inside, but all of them were out again only moments later.

"are you ready?" Yoongi asked, and he tried really hard to not sound nervous, even though he's really nervous. Jimin nodded slowly.

Yoongi took a deep breath, before he pushed himself inside of the other.
Jimin on the other hand moaned. It was his first time, but it wasn't painful like people told him, he couldn't describe the feeling.

And this is why the author is sad, because he had to uhm set this as mature content:) (I really didn't know how to write that sentence right, because English is hard at 3am)

______
guys
I had to end the chapter like that, because it got too awkward for my own good :(

this is really bad smut, I'm so sorry

IM ALSO SAD BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER UNTIL NOW???

I hope you liked the bad smut, but at least I tried my best, even though I cringed a lot <3

is this what smut looks like, when a young virgin boy makes smut, because it's really bad

hahaha :,,,)

spread spread spread my wings la la la spread spread spread my wings la la la wings are made to fly fly fly fly fly fly if my wings could fly