Chapter 12

Artemis' PoV

So far my life sucks. Let me list it all out for you, first my mate is not really my mate, I got shot, I had a fight with my 'mate', Riley just killed Justin so that means lots of paperwork, and i'm so Hungary I would eat just about anything. I'm still in the hospital but Riley is staying with me, and she wants to order takeout. Normally I would agree but my head is killing me. Finally she leaves me but Melony walks in with her girlfriend. Surprise, she is dating a blue -haired warlock, with a bright personality, named Sasha. Don't ask me were they met but it looks like they wont leave me alone. Sasha is currently taking the role of my Doctor, because the last one just kind of ran out. 

Since Riley killed Justin some 'Clave' (what ever that is) members came and batted me with questions and left this one guy to keep an eye on Riley. Iko really doesn't like him, and spends most of his time glaring at him and berating his tattoos. Riley comes back in with Iko and the Clave guy in tow. She is yelling at him and it goes a little like this " You don't have to follow me everywhere, its not like i'm a murderer" Her. "You just killed a fellow werewolf, that shows us you have questionable motives" Him. "We don't know anything about you, your name or anything, and you expect us to trust you?" Finally I've had enough and I role over the best I can and go back to sleep.