~2~

"H-how can i face her after this?"

"I can't even face myself after this."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I...  I don't get it..." Another tears slid down his cheek.

"A-and then runs of saying she dosen't even like me..?"

He couldn't sleep.  His pillow was soaked.  He couldn't think.  He couldn't sleep.  He couldn't do anything.

"Adrien, maybe you should just sleep on it."

"How can i sleep with this on my mind?!"

"I'm so comfused..."

"What does she think of me now?"

"S-she must think i'm an idiot..."

"H-how can i face her after this?"

"I can't even face myself after this."

"Adrien, now you're just overly tired."

"You had a long day.  At least try to sleep."

That night Adrien tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep.  It hurt.  It hurt really bad.  His chest ached with sadness.  He was in pain.  Actual pain.

When the morning came he had to physicly force himself out of bed and out of the house.  He was a literal mess.

At school he isolated himself from the world.  He didn't feel like talking.  And if he did, he'd probably break out in tears.  And then everyone would laugh.  Even Marinette and Nino, even Alya.  Everyone. 

If he could just hide in his hoodie for the day everything would hopefully go by smoothly.

Wierdly enough.  Nor Nino or Alya was at school today.  Leaving Marinette and Adrien to sit alone in class.

However, Marinette noticed Adrien's wierd and quiet acting.  He wasn't himself today.  So she decided to giddy up and talk to him.  Something was clearly wrong, and Marinette wasn't just going to watch from afar.  She decided to aproach him after achool.

"Adrien?" She walked over to him.

He was standing in a corner, hiding away.  When he noticed her he gave her a fake painful smile hidden by his hood.

"You're acting wierd today." All the nervousness had drained out of her.

"Something is wrong.  Tell me."

He wasn't responding.

"You can tell me anything.  We're friends, right?"

That's when he broke.  A faint sob escaped his lips, and he tucked himself into the corner even more.

"A-adrien?"

She quickly pulled him into a tight embrace.

"M-Marinette...  C-can i ask you something?"

"In private?"

"S-sure, Adrien."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien sat down in the Locker room.  Marinette sitting next to him.  His head smashed into the Locker lockers with a loud thud.  He took a shaky breath before he spoke.

"What do you do if...  If someone you like kissed you..?"

"A-and then runs of saying they don't even like you.  T-that they...  Like someone else..."

Marinette froze.  What did he just say?  That's what she did to Chat the day before.  There is no way the same thing happend to Adrien the same day.  They aren't two different people...  They're one broken person.

"You really like them, don't you?"

Adrien nodded.

"A lot."

"I mean.  I respect her feelings, it's just that...  It hurts...  A lot."

"Maybe...  Maybe she's just comfused."

"Maybe she didn't know who she likes.  It was late anyways."

"You should talk to her."

Marinette got up and left.

"Thank you, Marinette.  For talking to me."

"Wait!  How'd you know it was late?!"

He was too late.

Ok...  guess next chapter is last one...  but i do have other books.  And Tumblr! XD

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!