#WeMissYouJhope

(turn on any sweet slow acoustic song to fit the mood)

-

He stared at the empty white ceiling, with his hand firmly gripped to the selfie stick and all he need to do is log into the account, name the tittle for the live broadcast and shows his fan how fine he is and shares good time with them.

But he was afraid.

Afraid of feeling insecure.

And worthless.

Those comments had been brainwashing him. Especially that day when he decided to make his content but Jimin deserved it more

"Where is Jimin? "
"I want Taehyung"
"Can you bring Jungkook as a guest? "

"Am I not a part of this? ", he asked himself.

He let out an airy laugh. "I'm the hope,I can do this", he said, typing in the password.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who's that? ", he shouted,as he was far from the door. "Hyung, it's Jimin"

He put the phone away and went to door. "hyung, do you have a selfie stick? Jin and I plan to broadcast V app tonight", Jimin asked,entering the room.

He saw the blue application popping on Jhope's phone at his bed. "Ah you already planned to do it first?"

"No",Hoseok muttered."-I'm just checking out stuff", he hesistated.

Jimin looked at him worriedly, Hoseok never had been this way, he seems weak,sad and depress .He has been isolating himself quite a lot of time.

"I'm fine, I'm tired aish go away", and laughs. "I just need my time alone",plastered a smile on his face.

Well that's what he always say.

"Hyung.. ", he called slowly and exhaled.

"Hm?" Hoseok hummed, and slumped himself on the bed and passed the selfie stick.

"It will be better if you join us",Jimin invited him. Hoseok let out a hasty laugh. "I'm sleepy, just go", he shooed him away, and asked Jimin to close the door. Of course he lied.

As Hoseok slowly draped the blanket over him, tears that had been welled up during the time he been holding the urge of being strong had fallen down without him knowing. He roughly rubbed his cheeks and told himself not to cry.

"You're a hope,Youre an angel, Jung Ho Seok."

What surrounded him were just shattered feelings, broken heart just like autumn leaves that falls by slightes touch.

Indeed, the happiest one tend to be hurt the most.

He silently pick up his earphone and plugged into his ears. He click on the current live; Eat Jin + chimchim 😂 + kook

No lie, but they actually very very very funny. Jin being super extra with his old man jokes that makes one wanted to flip their phone, Jimin being so done but still laughing over Jin, then 10 minutes later Jungkook arrives,and the whole chaos just to open the door. Continue with their words competition and turns into a science and English subject, Jungkook and Jin keep on bickering like 4 years old kid bragging about their toys,comparing whose better.