Prolouge

I opened my laptop and started it up. I picked up my hot chocolate and took a long drink of it. The spinning wheel stopped and displayed my home screen, which had a picture of me standing in front of a graffiti wall. I opened up Google Chrome and went into Instagram. I scrolled through posts and posts of stupid confession stories. I picked up my hot chocolate mug feeling the warmth in my hands I lifted to my lips and drank slowly. Skyra barged into my room, causing me to spill my hot chocolate all of my laptops keyboard.
     "Skyra LeeRay Golden!" I yelled.
    "What did I do?" Skyra asked like she was innocent.
    "What did you do? What did you do? What you did was cause me to spill hot chocolate all over my keyboard!" I yelled. I stood up and walked over to my door grabbing the handle, "get out now!" I yelled slamming the door shut behind her. I walked over to my computer and noticed it still worked. I sat down and spun my chair around to face my laptop. I grabbed a towel and cleaned off my keyboard. Then I closed Google chrome. My background was no longer that picture of me. It was a tumblr post, but it was of some anonymous guy. The post said that the guy was going to kill everyone by what their zodiac sign was. Aries was first. I heard something hitting my window continuesly. I walked over to it and unlocked the locks slightly pushing it up.
"Dylan! Come here there is something you need to see," I yelled down. I threw down the ladder so Dylan could climb up. Once he got inside I told him to go look at my computer background.
"Fake," is all he said then he sat on my bed, "why is that even your background?"
"It's not, I spilled hot chocolate on my keyboard and the next thing you know this is on my screen." I pointed to my background, Dylan's phone lit up.
"Oh that's my mom, I got to go. Bye Paige see you tonight," he said climbing out of my window. It's December 31 and all my friends were coming over tonight for a New Year party.

Hello! I hope you like this book. This is the Prolouge of what happened before everything! I'll keep you updated on when other chapters get published.
💠Katie💠