Chapter 5: Spiderman

It has been two wonderful months being Peter's girlfriend. He comes into my apartment every morning and kisses me on the cheek to wake me up. I love Peter, and he loves me. It was the weekend and it was only two weeks till Christmas, and Peter and I were going to go out and go Christmas shopping.
I put on my holiday sweat shirt and a pair of black leggings.

I went over to his apartment and knocked on the door. Aunt May let me in and I went up to Peter's room and saw him laying in bed.
" Peetteerrr." I wispered in his ear.
"(Y/N), it hurts to even move. Help me."
I turned him onto his back and pulled his bed sheets down. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I saw his abs and I almost screamed in shock. They were bleeding. Not to much but enough that they looked horrible. I went to touch them but when I did he cringed and had to hold back a scream.
"Their is something that I have to tell you (Y/N), a f-few months ago, I was b-bitten by a special spider. After this happened I c-could do these things, well I um, well, what I'm trying to say is that I am s-spiderman. "
What? H-he is Spiderman? That explains it! That's makes so much sense!
"Peter Darling, I love you. We can stay here today. I will take care of you my little spiderboy."
" Mmm I love that nickname."
I smiled and leaned forward and kissed his lips. He pulled me closer to him and started to kiss me harder untill he yelled out in pain.
"Sorry dear, I forgot, let me go get some ice packs for you."
I helped Peter into the living room and made his cozy on the couch. He smiled at me and patted to the spot next to him.
" I need to grab you an ice pack first. And I'm gonna make some hot chocolate as well. You think of a good movie that we can watch. Make sure it's a Christmas movie."
" OK nurse, whatever you say darling."
I went into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack and a few of the big bandaids from the bathroom and fixed up two mugs of hot chocolate. I walked into the living room and Peter was sleeping on the couch. I placed his mug next to him on the coffee table and I slowly pulled his shirt up and put the bandaids on his cuts then I put the icepack on his bruises. His eyes fluttered open.
" Thank you for fixing me up babe."
" You are cute when your asleep."
" Your cute all the time babe."
We ended up watching movies all day long with little kisses every once and a while. I looked at my watch and looked at that time and saw that it was almost 11:00 at night.
"Hey baby? I have to leave before your aunt gets back."
" She left for a week, please stay with me for tonight."
" OK baby, I will."
After a few minutes we were both asleep on the couch.
The next morning we were still cuddling on the sofa. I woke up and looked at my Spiderman. He was very handsome.
" Take a picture, it will last you longer love." He said in his morning voice.
" Mmm maybe I will. I am going to go over to my apartment and get ready for our overdue shopping day."
" Mmmm OK hurry back thought."
Damn I love his morning voice.