Chap.3

Later that night I came home from practice to see both of my parents gone(My moms a nurse and my dad's a lawyer, so they are never really home). My brothers car is in the driveway, and I let go of the breath i was holding. I hate staying by myself. I scramble into the house and run upstairs to shower. I plug my phone into my waterproof speaker and turned on Halo- by Beyonce.
   "I got my angel now", I sing as I scrub my hair. I finish and wrap a towel around my body as I grab my phone and I head to my room, and hear a gunshot from my brothers room. He's probably play call of duty or something. I go to my walk in closet, grabbing my Nike shorts and a black tank top. I go down stairs to see Reece Matthews standing in my kitchen. "Omg what are you doing here", I screamed. "Calm down McKayla I was just getting some snacks for your brother and me", he stated calmly. "Oh, then carry on", I said. When he finished, I grabbed my phone and called a local pizzaria and ordered pizza since I was too lazy to cook. I went to the living room and watching TV till the doorbell rang, causing me to grab a twenty, open the door, grab my pizza and told him to keep the change as I shut the door and take it to the kitchen. I grabbed a slice (more like 3 lol) and put the rest in the fridge and headed upstairs. I finished the pizza, plugged my phone in, and went into darkness...