Chapter 10 ~ Recovery

Gemma rushed to the car park outside the park looking for Harry.

His heart was pounding and he had blood all over his hands. "H-Harry?" Louis opened his eyes, squinting. "Lou! It's ok, you've hurt your head, my sisters coming with a first aid kit!" Louis looked around noticing he wasn't standing up, "what happened?"
"I don't really k-know Lou."

Louis just nodded but then his eyes rolled back into his head as he passed out again. "Harry!" Gemma shouted from across the car park opening the back car door for Louis to lie down.

Harry rushed over to her and led Louis down in the back climbing in with him. "Should we go to the doctors?" Gemma asked getting into the front seat frantically, "urm, no? I don't think so, I-It's not that bad, I know how to do stitches, can we just bring him home?"

Gemma nodded pulling out of the park and speeded down to their house as Harry put pressure on Louis' head stopping it from bleeding.

"Have you got a first aid kit?"
"Yes, there should be one under my seat." Harry moved Louis' legs so he could snatch the green box.

He pulled out some tissue and bandages as he removed the flannel and looked at the cut, it wasn't very deep but it was deep enough. Harry dabbed Louis' head with tissue and sterile wipes cleaning all the blood of his face.

Just before he finished, Gemma got back to their house and pulled up onto the drive getting out immediately to help Louis out of the car.

"Is that Louis Tomlinson? Didn't you used to be friends with him?" Harry squeezed his eyes shut, pretending he didn't hear her, Gemma shrugged and helped Harry carry him to the front door.

They brought him into the house and up the stairs to Harry's bedroom, he led Louis down gently and got some bandages from his draws, he wrapped them around his head a few times to make it stop bleeding.

Harry took a deep breath and stayed with Louis for a few minutes before going down stairs to thank Gemma, but as he was downstairs, Louis woke up, un-aware of his surrounding as it was fuzzy and blurry.

A photo frame on a night stand next to the double bed caught his eye. Two boys were hugging each other in it, one with long, curly hair that resembled Harry and the other that looked like pictures of Louis when he was younger.

Had Harry really kept a photo of both of them for so many years?

Louis sat up, his head banging which felt like his normal hangover. He trudged to Harry's bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Two black, bloodshot eyes and a clean, white bandage around his head. "What happened?" Louis asked himself as he stared at his un-familiar facial features. But before he got back to the bed he heard footsteps coming up the stairs and into Harry's room.

"Louis? Lou where did you go?" He stuck his head around the private bathroom and sighed, "get back to bed! You might faint again!" Harry rolled his eyes helping Louis to walk over to the bed and sitting him down while he sat next to him.

"W-What happened?" Louis asked sadly, "I was in the park and I saw the footballers beating someone up so I got closer to see if they were ok, but I didn't expect you to be that person! You passed out a few times but you're ok now, and your mum knows you are here if you are going to ask that." Louis rolled his eyes rubbing them with the back of his hand.

"What did you tell her?"
"She was texting you and I pretended to be you saying that you've come to study at mine," Harry smiled. "You really didn't have to do all this," He shook his head, "yes I did, what would you have done if I wasn't there huh?"

Louis went pale, "what did they take from you?" Louis said lowly as Harry gulped. "It d-doesn't matt-"
"Bullshit! What did they do to you?"
"Nothing Louis its ok!"
"I swear if they touched one hair on your head I'll -!"

Louis tried to stand up but Harry pushed him down. "They didn't do anything Lou!"
"Then what happened?!"
"I gave them money so they wouldn't hurt you again!" Harry blurted out, tearing up.

Louis' anger quickly disappeared as he shuffled closer to Harry. "How much did they take from you?" Harry shook his head getting up from the bed.

"It doesn't matter." Louis pulled his wrist, "yes it does, I'll pay you it all back I promise! How much?"
"£100" Louis gulped, "why did they say you 'owed' them anyway Louis?"

He got up out of the bed and walked towards the door but before he could escape, Harry blocked the door, "what have you done?" Harry asked again, getting frustrated.

Louis backed away, never seeing this side of Harry before. "It was stupid, I was drunk and stuff happen-"
"What 'stuff' Louis?"

Double update👌🏻😁