||Author's Note||

First and foremost, I would like to thank nikkimel5 for requesting this story. I hope enjoy it and thank you again for your interest in my work!
____________________
As mentioned in the dedication of my recent Claude Faustus story, this work will have sexual elements to it, but they will not be the sole purpose of the story. This story, like the one concerning Claude, was intended to be a lemon, but I wanted there to be more to it.
____________________
It will be written in different points of view, both of Sebastian Michaelis and Sapphire, whose real name will be revealed later on. The different points of view in various chapters will be identified by the following bold abbreviation:
{P.O.V}
____________________
I know most readers know what that is, and are familiar with changing P.O.V. in stories, but I wanted to clarify here, for my sake as well as those who read my work.
___________________
This is set during the cannon plot of the anime/manga, during and after the Book of Circus arc. I hope to read more of the manga and carry on with the story herein, developing it as I go. That being said, there are some points in REALLY recent chapters I'm gonna have to work around. I don't wanna spoil anything, first and foremost. I also don't wanna delay publishing more, so I'll try my best to find a way to formulate it well in its proper time. (๑>◡<๑)
__________________
I do not own any characters in Kuroshitsuji.
I do not own any part of the wonderful stories and characters designed by Yana Toboso.
I do 'own' Sapphire, and any and all unmarketable, for-entertainments-sake writing found in this work.
Please do not try to steal, copy, or pass of any part of this work as your own.
I am a nice person but I don't like to be stolen from or taken advantage of.
Don't do that.
I won't be so nice, then.
______________________
With that being said, I want to thank nikkimel5 one last time for requesting these two works! I do hope you enjoy this one, and the Claude one.
Much love,
~Britt
\(^-^)/