Who Am I?

Well here i am again, moving to another unknown town to a state i don't care about. Every year me and my dad move, every year, I know it seems strange to most but for me this is just a normal routine I was forced to get used to. My name is Lizzy, now to honestly 'describe' myself I have really short hair, aka a pixie cut, and its dyed teal, i pretty much have a grunge look as the clique thing goes. I've pretty much never had friends, friends are a waste of breath and time, i already know I'm never going to see them again after a year or sometimes a few months. I tried the friend thing a few years back, and after all the pain of losing them i decided not to even try, my dad never really tells me why we move nor do i want to know, I don't even know what he does for a living, and if i ever ask he says "don't worry about it" or "Its non of your business". I guess i don't mind not knowing, i don't think i really want to know anyways, I usually just sit in my room and work on my music or art, that's the only thing i can really do to get away. So this year my dad said we are going to washington, somewhere near the forest and shit, so we packed our bags and started on our 2 day drive, I gotta say though the view isn't that bad. When we finally reached the small house that was doomed to be ours I immediately grabbed my shit and claimed my room, it's a decent sized room enough to fit all my paintings and key board, i took a deep breath and fell on to my bed taking in that pine tree aroma. I went downstairs to get the rest of my stuff then i saw my dad sitting at a table with a school form while signalling for me to sit, as i sat down he took a deep breath and said "lets talk about some schools".