Steven

My dad decided I should go to this public school within walking distance, great. I was gonna be a sophomore that year so i wasn't really freaking out, I was just kinda nervous, i don't know why, I've been through this type of feeling more than 10 times before, i should be over it by now. The next morning i got ready and decided to ride my skate bored to school, on my way to school I heard some guy call out, "hey you!", I stopped my skateboard and turned around. Walking towards me was a tall guy with dark brown half shaved hair, he had a middle piercing on his bottom lip, he was muscular with a shaggy skater look. "Hey nice board" he said with a very excited tone, he looked me up and down with a smile that made me uncomfortable but it made me wanna smile.
"Thanks, i got it at a board shop in Miami"
"Ah a Miami girl huh?"
I looked down and almost laughed, "no not exactly, I dont even remember where im originally from, I dont stay in one place that long", he gave me a look, a look i will never forget, it was a face saying "challenge accepted".
He finally broke the silence and said "So what school do you go to? I mean since your walking or skateboarding you must be going to oakwood high", i nodded and he immediately had an excited expression. "Well my name is Steven, and you should let me walk with you to school", i made a very surprised look, maybe too surprised.
"Um sure I guess", he smiled, he had the best smile I've ever seen, I let myself smile back and i kicked myself for getting sucked into that. When we arrived at school Steven turned to me and said "I'll see you later I guess" and he winked at me, before i could say a thing he ran out of site, i shook my head and walked into my new prison.