Chapter 2

Your alarm clock wakes you up at 8 the next morning. You slap it, turning it off before rolling out of bed. Heading to the bathroom, you grab your phone along the way and pull up your iTunes. You blast your second album (still yet to be released) as you shower.

Afterwards, you grab your phone and text Camila.

C-Camila Y-You

Hey, it's Y/N, you free today? We could grab some coffee if you'd like

Hi Y/N! That sounds great. Does 11 work?

Yes ma'am. I'll see you at 11

You walk out the door, putting your phone in your pocket and climbing in your car. You head to the studio because you have some last minute things to do before your album drops.

Walking in, you see your mentor, Simon. "Hello Y/N how are you? How was the tour? Do you need a break? We can put all this off." You hold up a hand. "Slow Down Simon," You chuckle. "I'm perfectly rested. I'm ready to release Another World and Under the Mistletoe." (yes I stole that from Bieber, deal with it). He nods hesitantly. Simon always treated you as if you were his own child. He respected your opinion and let you have a say in everything you did in your career.

"So, while we're on the topic of the album, might as well discuss the tour that will come with it." You shrug and sit. "Sure why not?" He sits down as well and you get down to business.

Within an hour, everything but the set list and your opening acts had been established. You stood up and stretched, checking the time. "I gotta run Uncle Si, I'm meeting Camila for coffee." He nodded and let you go.

You arrived at the coffee house shortly before 11. Stepping out of the car, you hoped your beanie and shades would be enough to keep people away. You slid into a booth and pulled out your phone. Someone sits across from you and you look up. "Hello, long time no see" she smiles cheekily. "Hi Cam. Nice to see you again. I'll grab us some coffee."

An hour passed, then two. You found her incredibly easy to talk to. She was certainly cute and talented and smart, but you weren't the dating type. You deemed yourself too awkward a couple years back.

"Well this has been fun, but Dinah and Lauren have been blowing up my phone, demanding I come home and tell them all about our "date"" she puts air quotes around 'date'. I chuckle. "Go on. I'll see you later." You both stand and you kiss her cheek before leaving.

---

Is Camila Cabello of Fifth Harmony dating pop/rock sensation Y/N? The two were seen out getting coffee together-

Sighing, You shut the TV off. The media ruins everything. You had a small crush on the Cuban beauty, but now you weren't sure how to proceed and the media wasn't helping.

You rang Camila and hoped she'd answer. "Hey did you hear we're dating?" were her first words. You laughed slightly and replied, "that's odd seeing as I haven't asked you out yet" the last word slipping out. You hold your breath praying she didn't notice and luckily she didn't.

"Hey so we're headed to the studio to see Simon. He wants us to have a meeting about something for next year. Not sure what, exactly, but I've gotta run." You let her go and find you have a text from Simon saying you need to get to the studio ASAP.

---

You arrive and walk inside, greeting Jack and Ryan, your two favourite producers, before heading to Simon's office. The girls are already there when you walk in. "Hey what's going on Uncle Si?" He stands up and gestures towards the girls. "Say hello to your Opening Act for the Another World World Tour." You look at the girls, beaming. "Awesome! When do we start rehearsals?"

"January 3" was the reply. You nod, knowing that meant you had roughly a month of rehearsals before hitting the road. You see Camila is looking at you, so you shoot her a quick wink. Lauren looks between you two, a look of...jealousy? on her face. Nah, you decide, not jealousy.

"Oh, one more thing." You look at Simon. "No relationships between bands. Be that the singers or the actual music players." He held up his hands in defence. "Company policy. Not mine." Camila and Lauren both look disappointed and you grow curious.

"Alright. Well, I'm off. I'll see you girls at my album release party, right?" They all nod eagerly and you smile before leaving the room.

No relationships between anyone on the tour? So much for asking out Camila.

A/N
Hey hey you You I don't like your boyfriend no way no way I think you need a new one (but not me because I'm married and you're my sister, I just hate that douche you call your boyfriend)

Sorry idk what's wrong with me. Oh well. You guys put up with me. Like, comment, vote, do whatever you want.

Never change-Eric