03

'Wait, so does that mean- He lied to me!' 

I'm going to get him back, somehow... It's late and I need to get home and sleep. 

I put my coat on, zipped it, then grabbed my coffee and keys and walked out the front door. It was really cold and the raining stopped as well. 

I made it to my car still thinking of the conversation I just had with Jaebum. My heart is still fluttering, plus I have goosebumps all over my skin. 

How can he make me feel like this? I don't even know him. He  doesn't know me, actually, since he stalks me he probably knows more about me than I do. Hahaha

- Ride Trip Home - 

Finally I'm home. I'm so tired from work. I hung my keys up and took my coat off and hung it in the closet. Then I got a little snack and coffee and headed to my bedroom. 

'Should I text Jaebum?' I thought to myself.

'Nah, you'll probably bother him' my conscience said.

'It wouldn't hurt to try.' So I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts to find him. I found his number under the name of- Oh my gosh. Is he for real? It says Hot Stuff

I couldn't help but blush, he's really confident in himself. 

I like that- wait (y/n) no, you can't like him. It's to soon. You don't even know him. Sure he's in GOT7, and their leader, but still. Plus I don't know how to 'like' someone. I've never dated before. I'm 19 and have never kissed someone, yeah I know what you're gonna say, "Oh shes never kissed anyone ohhhh."

No.

Just

Stop

I'm just waiting for the right person to come around. 

You know what? I'm gonna text him.

- In Text Message - 

(y/n) ~ Hey Jaebum! It's (y/n)! Did you make it home safely?

Hes not gonna respond. He's not gonna respond. He's not gon- 

BEEP BEEP

Hot Stuff ~ Hey (y/n), glad to hear from you! I thought you were gonna delete my number! lol Yeah I got home safely, thanks for asking! 

(y/n) ~ YAH! I'm not that rude! 

Hot Stuff ~ Arreso. Whatcha up to?

(y/n) ~ Um currently sitting in my bed eating a snack and just relaxing. What are you doing?

Hot Stuff ~ I just in my room texting a pretty girl.

Wait did he just say that? I was so shocked and embarresed that I didn't respond for a couple minutes.

Hot Stuff ~ (y/n) you there? Was that to weird?  Mian (y/n)

(y/n) ~ Oh no Jaebum it's okay! I was just takin' away that someone like you called me pretty. Even though I'm not...

Hot Stuff ~ What are you talking about (y/n)? You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen! :D

(y/n) ~ Gamsahabnida Jaebum-shi

Hot Stuff ~ If you want (y/n), you can call me oppa...

(y/n) ~ Yah, how do you know I'm not older than you?

Hot Stuff ~ Cause I know. (picture him smirking) 

- End of Text Message -

OMO 

That kid. Aish. But he's so cute. 

Thanks for reading! 

Hoped you enjoyed!

Vote, comment, and share! 

See you in the next chapter!