The painting || Best friend! Hungary x Best friend! Reader

POV Reader-chan

Year 1750

"Hey (y/n)!!" My best friend, and ally Hungary called through the meadow we were in. I walked over to her, my (f/c) dress swaying in the light breeze. "Yes?" I asked, curiously. "Ita-chan is gonna make a painting of us! Then we can hang it up and look at it and say; oh I remember that!" I giggled. "Sounds fun!" 

------------

Year 2016

I sat at the desk of World Academy for countries only. "Pssst! Psst (C/N)!" The voice of Hungary whispered. "Huh?" I asked in a daze. "Hungary! (C/n)! Are you paying attention?" Grandpa Rome asked. "Sure, sure." I replied sassily. "Huh. Anyway uh wait what was I supposed to teach?" Grandpa Rome asked. Everyone laughed. "Ohonhonhonhon~ mind if I teach instead?" France asked seductively. "Nein!" Doitsu yelled, scolding France in the process.

Diiiiing diiiiing!!

"Class dismissed! See you all after school vacation!" We all ran out taking our stuff with us. "Well, see you soon Hungary!"
"See you soon! Come back to me in one piece!"

------------

Year 2017

I stared at the painting of us that Ita-chan painted. We stood on the meadow laughing, smiling and playing together. "The meadow is gone now. I wish it was still there for us." Hungary said walking up to me. I nodded sadly. "Its not even a part of our land anymore." I muttered. "Stupid Turkey took it!" Hungary said angrily.

"But we have the memories, we shall cherish them and remember them with all our heart." I replied with a closed-eye smile. "Yeah. Let's make new ones too to remember."