Prologue

I hated school, I would rather go out and swim for 8 hours than stay in this building for 8 hours. The lights flickered above, grimly reminding me that the school didn't even have enough money to replace the lights. My reputation of being the school idiot helped a lot, I never had to try and no one would ever question it, that was my life at school.

"Roko," yelled Mr. Hopeful, "are you even paying attention?"

I look up and say,

"Nope" popping the 'P'

"Then how do you plan to get ahead in life?"

"Well you see, I was planning to run away to join the circus. You know, maybe the trapeze act or the lion tamer," I argued. The class laughing behind me, excitement in their eyes hoping I would listen there day and get in trouble. Watching as Mr. Hopeful was slowly getting redder and redder hoping he would blow.

"No I don't know, and as I was saying", he snapped back, "I would like to see you head down to the principal's office. After all you two are good friends by now." He sneered at me. Standing up to my full Hight at 6'6" I say to him

"Were very good friends actually, in fact you're the 4th class today to send me down there," I pipped to him.

With that I turned around and left the hopeless class room that was Mr. Hopefuls class. As I walked down the halls looking around I notice the formerly white walls of the school mere memory. Tuned a brownish color from tens of thousands of students walking its halls. As I was musing to myself I thought 'screw it, might as well skip school today. Not like I was going to get anything done.' With that thought I go to my locker grab my bag and run out of the school like the demons from hell were after me.

Rounding the corner of the street I saw my apartment building. The moment my parents could they got rid of me I hated them they hated me. One day they just drove me to the building dropped me off and said.

"Your new home enjoy" and drove off. That was the last time I heard from them, they pay for the apartment till I was 18 seeing how I was 17 I thought to myself I was probably going to have to move out soon. I walk in the apartment as always it reeked of piss and weed. 'Home sweet home' I thought. As I collapsed upon the bed. Just as I was about to node-off I hear a knock on the door. I thought 'that's strange I have no friends, no family to speak off, and my parents already payed the bill.' So I get up and open the door. imagen my surprise when a person grabbed my yelled in a strange language and I fell unconscious.