Our Time Together (josh dun x reader)

(trigger warning. self harm, sexual harassment etc)

y/n pov.

i still remember when i first met josh. we were super young, but i was 3 years younger than he was. my, at the time, mother dropped me off at his house for his mom to babysit me. i was 5, of course too young to care for myself. josh was 8, so i was firstly scared of him. he seemed so much bigger than i was, like he could push me around. but he didn't. he was super sweet and like a best friend.
"hi Laura! this is y/n." my mom said pushing me through the front door. i looked past his mom at him. he was hiding behind a staircase.
"hi y/n! how are you?" Josh's mom help her hand out. i didn't take it.
"goo.." i didn't finish it, i was too shy to.
i still remember that after 3 hours of us playing video games and snacking on crackers, we hugged and wouldn't let go until our parents agreed to let us have another play date. since then we've been best friends, i'm like his little sister.

(13 years old)

"you stupid little girl." my father held onto my wrist pulling me up stairs. i was so scared, what was he doing? oh my god he's going to hurt me.
"i-i'm sorry!" tears were flowing down my face. why was he doing this to me? why?! he pushed me into his bed. i could hear my mom screaming from outside the door. but it was locked. dad unplugged all the phones. no. way. to. help.
he crawled on top of me. i'm going to die. he's raping me. oh my god, my dad is raping me!
"now, when this is over you tell nobody!" he screamed, i could smell the beer on his breath. the screaming from outside stopped and i knew where she went. to smoke. that's always she did. when she was happy, sad, stressed, relieved. smoked.
i whimpered as his rough hands let go of my wrists, only for a second. a second. that's all i need! i take advantage and slip under his grip. i run towards the door.
"slut!" he slurred tripping over to me. i open the door and run down the stairs, miss a step, fall. get up, get up y/n get up! i turn the corner to the front door and open it.
"get back here you little bi-!" the slamming of the front door cuts him off a the cold air hits tiny watery eyes. it's snowing, great.
"y/n where are you going!" my mom yells at me from the porch, but puts no effort into stopping me. i run. i run nearly a mile. to a house i love so much more than anywhere else. home.
i run for 12 minutes until i see it. no cars. great.
"i still need to try!" i cry out and run up to the front door. i knock on it. after 30 seconds i see him.
"y/n?" his chocolatey brown eyes stare down at me, his dark hair ruffled.
he pulls me into a hug.
"oh my god." he whispers into my hair and pulls me inside.
-1 hour time skip-
we haven't spoken much at all. at least i havent. josh put in my favorite movie, billy jean. he knew that always calmed me down. i loved how much care he put into me.
he had me wrapped in blankets on the couch.
"y/n?" he dares to ask.
"yeah." i reply setting down my hot chocolate.
"what happened? was it your dad again." he nearly whispers that lad part. i start to whisper at that thought. i feel two strong arms wrap around me. "it's ok, i'm here."
i explained to him what happened.
"you're not going back."
"i have to!" i reply in a rush.
"no! you're not safe i can't lose you." josh said and sits up from our hug. he, again, looked at me with soft eyes. but this time they hurt, because they had tears in them.
"don't give me that look." i grumble.
he laughs and pouts, pushing out his bottom lip. i push his cheek.
i didnt go back that night. but i had to the next day.

(15 years old)
"lil sis it's time to go!" josh shouts from the kitchen.
"joshua keep it down." his mom, Laura, tells him. i stumble down the hallway from the guest room. i spent the night because my father was home and my mom was away.

josh has been taking me to therapy for the past 4 months since he found out i cut. he helps pay for my pills when i can't. he's such a good brother.

when i reach the kitchen i hide behind the corner. when he calls for me again he walks towards me, but can't see me. once he's close enough..
"ah!" i jump out at him. he yelps a bit but picked me up swinging me over his shoulder.
"i was gonna give you breakfast but you don't deserve it." he jokes walking out the door. i ruffle his brown hair.
"put me down dun!" but he doesn't. when we reach his car, an old one, he sets me in the passenger seat.
"you're such a baby." he jokes and starts the car.

(after therapy)

"y/n, we're going to see my friends," josh states "if that's alright with you."

---

hi guyysysysysyysysysysysysysys ;)))))) i was gonna write more but i'm too lazy k bye enjoy