Chapter 4

"Wow!" Bart just couldn't stop staring as he and Barry walked into the mall. Shops lined the entire building. Each dedicated to some different product. There were shoe stores, toy stores, phone stores, even a book store! Bart ran over to the book store (at a normal pace) as Barry laughed at his enthusiasm. "Look at all of these books!" Bart picked up a book and flipped through it.

Barry came up behind him "See any you like?"

"Oh I can't read." He said it so nonchalantly Barry thought he was kidding.

"But what about your book that you brought back with you?" Barry asked.

"I can read that because people told me those stories and I wrote down what they said." He answered looking at a different book "I can read a lot of words but to say that I know how to read would probably be pushing it. I probably have the reading level of about... a third grader."

Barry just blinked "Don't worry while you stay with Iris and I we can home school you."

Bart's eyes lit up "Really?!"

Barry nodded smiling "Now let's go get you some clothes."

Bart and Barry walked around the mall and went into tons of different clothing stores. Barry finally put the last bag of clothes into the car. "Alright let's head home."

On the way home Bart marveled at the scenery passing by him through the window. Everything looked so green and pretty. He just couldn't help but smile.

Once home Bart helped Barry unpack everything then they went inside. "Hey guys!" Iris greeted as they walked inside "Looks like you were busy."

Bart proceeded to tell Iris everything they did that day with the amount of enthusiasm as someone who had just gotten a new car. "...and then we packed up everything and came here!" he concluded.

Iris chuckled at his enthusiasm "Sounds like you had fun.

Barry came up and ruffled Bart's hair "We sure did. Any luck finding things for Bart's room?"

Iris nodded "I got him a new bed spread, some things for the bathroom, and some curtains."

Bart blushed "Thank you..." he felt bad that she had gotten all of those things for him.

She patted him on the head "Why don't you go upstairs and look." She smirked "I have a feeling that you're going to like them."

He raised an eye brow but none the less ran up the stairs. When he saw the bed he started smiling like an idiot. All over the blanket were little lightning bolts like the Flash's logo. Iris and Barry came up the stairs. "This is so crash!" he yelled wrapping her in a huge hug.

Barry just smirked because it was his symbol.

(A/N - Hey guy hope you liked it. :) Stay crash and don't feel the mode!)