What is love?

Love is meant to be a passionate affection for another human being. Love is meant to be that warm feeling that builds up inside of you in the pit of your stomach.

People claim to be deeply in Love when they aren't in fact because they don't know what love actually is. What is the really meaning of love?

Love is meant to be your understanding another person not just if there nasty or kind but understanding them deep within their eyes and mind.

There are many types of love that come from high above.

Platonic love has no strings attached and no sexual attraction.

Limerence and crushes is your first school crush with butterfly in your tummy and a big red blush.

Unrequited love is filled with heartbreaks and disappointments then ends in battleship. Obsessive lovers are obviously obsessive about the relationship.

Selfish love is two people who are in love with one person. Your partner loves you and you do too.

'Aww' love is the spontaneous type, lasts for a few seconds, sometimes a little longer but sometimes not. Lusty love is yarning for someone you're extremely sexually attracted to a lot.

Unconditional lovers are blessed when they experience this but Romantic Love is butterflies and bliss. It's beautiful, something you wouldn't want to miss.

I guess Love is something we wouldn't understand unless we really truly feel passionate about them. Look after them, support them and treat them like a gem. The most precious gem of all. And if you don't your partnership will finally fall.