Cookie Kisses - John Laurens x Reader

"Geez, this is a big place." You thought to yourself as you ate some snacks at the party you were at. You heard about it around town and decided to participate. You got all dressed and nice, but you never actually knew why. You just wanted to get into the spirit of things, that's all.

You looked around. Most everyone here was already in a relationship or just wasn't a good match for you. You were way too desperate for love.

You sighed, cookie in hand, and walked towards the exit. You looked around one last time, just to make sure that someone didn't actually spot your eye.

But you were wrong.

As soon as you left the snacks table, a freckled man with his brunette hair in a floofy ponytail went up, looking for something to nibble on. That's when you realized you had taken the last cookie.

Damn. He was cute. This was too perfect of an opportunity. You had to take it.

You trotted over to him. Tapping on his shoulder, you asked, "Excuse me sir, were you looking for this?" You held up the cookie.

He chuckled. You froze. Holy moly, his laugh was majestic. "Why yes, I just so happened to have been looking for a snack." He replied.

"Here, I'll split it." You said, trying to be as polite as possible. You put both of your hands on the cookie, but just as you were about to do so, he took it from you.

"I have a better idea." He reassured. He put the cookie to your mouth. "Hold it." He demanded. You, being as submissive as you are, did as he said. He let go and bit down on the other end.

Jesus Christ, he was too good.

You began to eat the cookie. That's what they were made for. Being a small cookie, all it took was a bite from him as well and your lips touched. The cookie was gone for.

His lips were sweet. The sugar made them even sweeter. The kiss sadly broke, though, because you two needed time to chew whatever remained in your mouths.

As you both finished, he looked into your eyes and took a handkerchief to pat off whatever crumbs lied on your mouth.

"Laurens." He said. "John Laurens."
"(L/N)." You mimicked. "(F/N) (L/N)."

~