Chapter 1

On April 22, 2005, the night was just getting started. The hottest club in the city Club Iggy's was jam packed and filled to capacity.  It was people from all over who attended. Cat and Rarahad surprised their best friend Trina with her twenty fifth birthday party. They had tricked her good, making her think they was just going to the club. She was shocked, pleased and speechless to think that they went all out for her on her birthday. The entire club was beautiful decorated in blue, silver and white streamers and balloons, which was her favorite colors. The DJ had the club jumping playing all the latest hits; Plies, Lil Kim, Genuine, Trick and Young Jezzy just to name a few. The birthday girl look heavenly fly in her devil red painted Channel dress, her six inch red Channel stilettoes, with a stunning red clutch to match, Trina stood about 5'4 tall and weighted a solid 150 pounds. She had a thick set of thighs and a firm ass, but it had a little giggle to it when she walked. She knew guys always seem to go crazy about that shit. Their eyes damn near popped out of their heads trying to get a peep of her ass when she walk. Her breast stood upright like two missiles preparing for take-off. Her light brown hair went well with her dress. Trina was still caught in her daze, all type of players and hustlers was there as they walk by in their flyest gear acknowledging their presence. Some was familiar and the rest was unfamiliar.
"Baby grind with me
          Relax your mind take your time with me
      I love you deeper if you cry for me
       Now come and kiss me till yobody gets weak
         Just grind with me baby"

DJ Polo had the music blasting and the club banging as Pretty Ricky "Grind with me" filled the speakers. The strippers was giving Trina the best time of her life as they dance off every move in them. Trina was enjoying herself like the "Boss Bitch" she was known as in Miami. The waitress was bringing out Remy bottles with the sparkles just about every ten minutes. Popping every bottle that was brought out to her V.I.P section, Trina was sure tonight was her night. The camera man couldn't resist he kept the camera flicking.
"Yall hoes out did yallselves tonight, mention "T" name bring the whole city out" Trina said while turning up a bottle of Remy to her mouth.
Cat and Rara had pulled this one off good. They felt as if they girl needed a break from all the hustling. Trina was not your average hustling bitch, she was the head bitch a female drug lord in the game. She always was given mad respect and everybody everywhere respected her. She didn't play the radio especially when it came to her money. Cat and Rara was her best friends they all been down since the sandbox. They was the real definition of "LOAYLTY".
"Bitch, you drunk?" Cat asked Trina raising her voice over the music.
"Yall go make me fuck yall hoes up" Trina yelled back as she slurred a few of the words from having way too much Remy. "Yall know I don't like no damn surprises"
"Girl chilllllllll, you know we had to go all out for our girl birthday –
Who is WE? Trina asked surprisingly, while scanning the club at the same time looking for Rara.
"Oops, Girl I meant me," Cat answered in a hurry. "T you see him?" While looking towards the bar.
"Who?" Trina said playing it off as if she didn't noticed Meek when he first walked in the club.
"Girl don't act like you don't see Meek observing you with his fine ass" Cat looked at Trina and caught her blushing to herself. Trina caught herself staring into Meek eyes, she was amazed at how handsome and wealthy he was in person. She always heard stories about him but tonight seeing it for herself made her thong started to puddle immediately.
Meek was another brother in the game. He was a big timer and the head honcho of GMB (Get Money Boyz). Meek had an impressive jazzy-style, he stood 5'9 muscular, with creamy-black baby-soft-skin, and he was always seen rocking flashy jewelry. He was wearing a jet-black Armani suit with matching Italian leather shoes. Meek was smooth you could tell from the waves in his head. Every hottie in the city wanted him and practically threw their panties at him but tonight Meek had his eye on one hottie; TRINA.
Damn I need you now Daddy, Trina had all type of nasty thoughts in her head and the liquor was getting the best of her. She was ready like Ready. Set. Go. As he approached Cat and Trina he jokingly asked "Who's the birthday girl?" Boy run that on somebody who don't know any better you know it's my girl birthday, Cat said with a slight attitude. Meek chuckled showing off all of his thirty two 18 karat gold teeth and said to Cat "Girl you aren't go never change". Yea it's my birthday Trina jumped in knowing that Cat wasn't go stop. Before he can speak again Cat told Trina that she was going to leave. As she vanished looking for a cuttie herself Meek directed his attention back to Trina.
"I got something for you", Meek told Trina with a slight smirk
"Boy you didn't even know it was my birthday"
"Come on ma, you know I know everything that goes on in the city, really"
She begin to blush so hard she gained butterflies trying to figure out what he had gotten her as a gift. "So let me guess my gift over there with the rest of the gifts" she asked while pointing at her gift table.
"Naw ma this can't be wrapped" he said.
"Boy you better stop playing" they both begin to laugh.
The music continue to play as he embraced and pulled her closer, while whispering in her ear "tonight I'm going to make you my queen" you could smell the Cîroc all over his breath. They both was turnt up and twisted from the amount of liquor they both had. As they danced to almost every song Trina was observing her surroundings and noticed two suspicious men. Everybody was having a good time as she continue to dance but started to have a weary feeling as she locked eyes with the guys again. They looked as if they was armed she wondered who the bouncer was, something didn't seem right her stomach begin to boil. I must be tripping it must be this liquor Trina thought to herself. Meek noticed something strange about Trina and ask are you alright? She replied yea I think the liquor got me feeling funny. You want to have a seat Meek offered. Trina and Meek sat down and talk as everyone who was at the party enjoyed themselves. It was about three in the morning and Trina had just got through opening up all her gifts. Realizing Meek name wasn't on any of the gifts she gave him a look that kill. Before she can say a word Meek dug in his pocket and pulled out a Kay Jewelers silver rectangle box. While he handed her the box he said "The World Is Yours Ma". While Trina admired the box her smile grew as she glanced at what was inside. A gold plated globe chain that read "The World Is Yours", like the one in the movie Scarface. She turned around and Meek did the honors of putting the chain around her neck and she quickly hugged Meek and continuously said thank you, I love it. They both shared a passionate kiss as everyone cheered with excitement. The camera man wasn't missing a beat ass he continued to flick, flick, and flick.
It was four in the morning Meek and Trina was the last to leave the club. After a night of fun and surprises all Trina wanted was to feel all of Meek. As they headed towards the parking lot to get in Meek all black convertible Audi A4 they couldn't resist touching and kissing on each other. Once inside she admired the custom interior of the Audi, custom seats that had Meekname engraved in the driver and passenger head rest and in the back seat floor mats that read GMB. She was brought out of her daze as Meek reach over and begin to kiss her so passionate. You going to let me put the icing on the cake Meek asked her, whatever you want she responded while blushing sexually. His penis begin to erect and Trina begin to rub and feel the hardest of his wood. As they exchanged tongues with the sloppiest wet kisses, you could tell they both was drunk and wanted each other. After sitting in the car making out for abut ten minutes Trina told Meek "come on daddy get mommy home so I can give you a piece of this cake". Trina panties was so soaked you would've thought she peed on herself. Soon as they pulled out the parking lot and headed South on I95 about three miles down Trina noticed a car trailing them. Meek was so drunk he didn't notice anything he was only focusing on his sweets he was about to receive. Trina didn't think much of the car that was trailing them but she never took her eyes off the forest green Taurus either. The music was blasting and they both had the same thing on their mind. Trina wanted Meek just as bad as he wanted her, their eyes was full of lust. Meek exit the high on Collins Road and came to a complete stop at the red light. A black dodged Nissan pulled up right behind them nice and slow. Trina reached for her gun that was in her purse while Meek reached for his that was on located on his waist line. From that alert Meek came to his senses and thought about the half of brick that was duct taped in his hood and the amount of cash they both was carrying.
Trina yelled, Meek what the fuck is going on?
"Hell if I know", he replied.
Just as the light turned green and Meek was about to hit the gas all type of undercover vehicles had surrounded Meek Audi. Trina felt as if this was some kind of joke until all the officers had guns drawn.
"Get out the car now, with your hands up", officer Rodriguez ordered.