6

bammboozledd: guys guys guys

allysholywater: what's happening? Are you okay?

bammboozledd: im fine babe, but im here at the airport

polyprincess: yay! where you at tho

bammboozledd: at your gate

westsidebowyo: oh oh oh where!?

bammboozledd: im wearing jeans and a hat and a shirt

moni$: guys i see her!

allysholywater: where wheres my baby

bammboozledd: literally

ALLY'S POV

Oh my gosh I see Y/N! I run up to her and hug her.

"Allybaby." she sighs.

"Hiya." she smells so good.

"Well thank you." she chuckles.

"Oh gosh did I say that out loud?" I blush. She brushes a strand of hair away from my face.

"Yeah, but it's okay, I thought it was cute." she smiles.

"Ally let's go! Bring Y/N!" Will yells. I nod.

"Sorry, I had to tell them about you." I say quietly.

"It's okay, let's go." she grabs my hand and we get back to the girls.

"'Hey Y/N!" Dinah smiles.

"Hey Deej. Where are we going?" Y/N asks as we're shoved towards baggage claim and the exit.

"Our hotel, you can come along." Will answers for Dinah.

We quickly get into the car. Dinah, Y/N and I sit in the back as Lauren and Camila sit in front of us with Normani in the passenger seat.

"Y/N." she wraps her arms around me and pulls me close. She smells so good, smells like home and safety.

"Yes princesa?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." All of the girls squeal. I roll my eyes.

"Literally my OTP."

"How'd you get to the airport?" I ask, ignoring the others who start to talk about us.

"I walked, I don't live too far from the airport so I decided why not." she shrugs. I smile and take her hat, putting it on myself but backwards. She laughs. "You look cute and hot in hats. You should wear hats more often." she taps my nose. I giggle.

"Maybe I should." I wink and lay my head on her shoulder.

We finally make it to the hotel and head up to our rooms.

"Let's all hang in my room!" Dinah exclaims.

"Okay." we all agree and head to Dinah's room after allowing each of us to drop our things off. I jump onto Y/N's back. She gasps and immediately grabs my thighs to stop me from dropping. I wrap my arms around her neck and lay my head on hers.

"Look at my ship. Lauren take notes." I hear Camila behind us. We all laugh.

"Hell no I ain't letting you jump on my back. That Cuban ass is going to make us fall." Lauren scoffs. We laugh.

Dinah unlocks her room and walks in, everyone following.

We spent the night at Dinah's, and I fell asleep in Y/N's arms. Honestly the best day ever.