T W O

Kalokagathia
(n) the good and beautiful in a person

♪ Min Yoongi ♪
- 6 years later -

"You're now eighteen years old. Shouldn't you consider getting a job?" Mr Min said.

"I do have a job." Yoongi answered, matter of factly.

"A proper job. Being an underground rapper isn't a proper job. It's a fucking hobby, for Christ's sake. Consider being a doctor or a teacher."

Yoongi cringed at those jobs. "They sound pretty basic and boring."

"But you get lots of money. We need money."

"No, YOU need money. My job is fine, thanks. If you're so worried about money, why don't you try getting a job?"

"I do have a job, son"

"Gambling and getting money off strangers, isn't a job, John." Yoongi called his father by his name. He hadn't called his father 'dad' ever since his father had said being gay is wrong.

"And don't call me son. I fucking hate it."

"You are my son! And you better get a proper job before I kick you out of the house!"

"You won't kick me out! You know why?! Because I'm leaving this hell of a house. You can't tell me otherwise."

His father scoffed. "Good luck finding a house. You barbarian! Don't bother coming back here! I never wanted a gay boy to be in my house, anyways!"

Yoongi scowled and grabbed his suitcase, which he had by the door just in case something like this happened. He slammed the door behind him and stomped off.

He stopped. I don't know where to go. Oh well, fuck it. He started to walk to Jimin's house.

As he reached Jimin's house, which wasn't far from his own but far enough, he rang the doorbell.

As always, Jimin answered the door with a smile on his face.

"Hello, Motionless Min." Jimin liked to give nicknames to his friends. "What brings you here?"

"I ditched home." Yoongi tried to smile.

"Oh." Jimin frowned but then smiled again. "I know a place you can live! I'm afraid my parents won't allow others to live in my abode. I'm sure Taehyung would gladly let you live with him."

Yoongi didn't know any Taehyungs but he was grateful that this one was kind enough to let him stay.

"Taehyung is the same age as me, and he has a boyfriend called Jungkook. Jungkook often comes to crash at Taehyung's place but they won't bother you."

"I'm thankful." Yoongi bowed at Jimin.

"N-No! S-Stop!" Jimin didn't like it when other's bowed to him. It made him flustered. "You should thank Taehyung, not me!"

"Why should I be thanked?" Someone next to Yoongi said. Yoongi turned and saw a good looking guy.

The boy looked back at Yoongi. He smiled and held out his hand.