95. The concert

I need a second to proces this picture, what the hell happened to cute penguin Luke and when did he become mr. steal your girl??????!!!

Anyway I hope this makes your monday a little better :) this is a long ass chapter so prepare yourself.

Sadly this is one of the last chapters :(

BUT I'm currently working on another book that is a little more serious than this one so please don't forget to check that out once I post it!

Have a nice day!! -S x

//

We got there in time, actually a little early but I didn't mind, just knowing that 5 seconds of summer was inside of that building was crazy and I felt so nervous for some reason.

Suddenly I got a text, from Luke.

Luke: have fun at the concert!

Me: thank you I definitely will!!!

Luke: haha see you soon

I was very confused with that last text but lately we had been talking a lot about meeting each other so I brushed it off as another one of those conversations.

"Are you texting him again?" I nodded with a guilty grin. "You guys are so cute." She commented.

"Oh no don't ship us, Luke Hemmings is still my favorite Luke." I spoke. "Are you sure about that?" She asked and I shrugged.

I knew what she meant, I didn't even know Luke Hemmings personally so for me to favor him over a guy who has been there for me for months would be quite shallow of me.

"I don't know." I murmered. "You get the best of both worlds..." she sang making me momentarily confused.

"What?" I asked and she laughed, "Nothing." I knew something was up but at this moment the only thing I was thinking about was the concert.

//

After 2 hours of waiting the doors finally opened and Ana and I gladly made our way to the second row. Yes I had no idea she was able to get such a close seats but hey I wasn't complaining.

All of a sudden the lights dimmed and the whole crowd started screaming, including me.

I held Ana's hand tightly as they got on stage. The first song that they played was heartbreak girl, one of my personal favorites.

Midway through the song Michael started walking around and came closer to the crowd. It almost looked like he was trying to find someone since he kept glancing at the first 3 rows.

I almost collapsed and swore he winked at me. This wasn't real I was probably just hallucinating.

"Oh my god he totally just winked at you." Ana said a few seconds later. Maybe I wasn't hallucinating?

Michael walked over to Luke and whispered something in his ear making his eyes focus on... me?

No this had to be fake, I was definitely dreaming this.

Through out the rest of the concert I pushed the feeling away that they were actually looking at me and instead tried to enjoy it without feeling like I would faint anytime a boy would make eyecontact with me.

I'm cool.

Cooler than a fucking vulcano.

In hell.

Help me.

I held myself back from slapping myself because of these weird thoughts and sang along with broken home trying not to cry.