Chapter 3

R u ready for this huehuehuehue
Im sorry I couldn't stop myself here we go. Please read until the end. I poured everthing into this chapter.
Negan~ bold
Marco ~ italicized
_____________(0₩0)_________(*°*)_
Place: Negan's Casa

Negan's pov

Me and Marco were at my house studying for the upcoming Math test. We offered Emilio and Gabriel to come, but they declined saying that they were busy. So it's just me and Marco. My parents currently weren't home. They went to a business trip in Florida and they wouldn't be home till next week. I was allowed to have friends over, but no parties.

   School ended about an hour ago, I was in a plain red shirt and my some black and grey gym shorts. Marco was still in his uniform. I would've gave him some clothes, but he's WAY taller than me, so that wasn't an option.

*taim sikpi*

It was 5pm and we were watching a movie. It was an action movie ,but it had some romance in it. 'So far there hasn't been any lovey-dovey scenes. Thank God.... Imagine that would've been akw-' *kissing scene* 'Well,damn.' I looked at Marco and he stared at me. I blushed 50 shade of (*wink* *wink* hint hint) red.

Marco's pov

  A kissing scene was playing on the screen and Negan looked at me and I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so cute and irresistible in that outfit. I leaned in close and he blushed. 'Fuck it!!'  I grabbed a hold of Negan's shirt, pulled him to my lap and kissed him hard. He didn't responed,  but after a solid 3 seconds he hesitantly kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I decided to go further and lick his lips asking for an entrance. He opened rather fast and let me explore his warm cavern. We fought for dominance and I won. I grabbed his soft black locks and pulled him closer. (SO BABY PULL ME CLOSER...I'm sorry... Carry on.) I kissed him harder and he moaned against me. I smirked in triumph and put my hands under his shirt and went up towards his nipples. I gave one a little flick and he moaned loud. I felt something hard against my lower stomach. I ended the kiss and pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between us. Negan had a slight blush and was panting hard. I decided to tease him some more and lift his shirt to see his perky nipples and suck on one of them. I felt his erection grow. 'Nng...Marco...hah' I switched and sucked on the other while pinching and flicking the other. Negan put his chin against my shoulder and I could hear his moans in my ear. I aswell started to get hard. I took one hand and pulled down Negan's pants. His erected shaft sprang out. I grabbed a hold of it and began to stroke it. I sucked on Negan's nipples harder and stroked his head faster and presses down on it. He was now shaking furiously, 'M-Marco... Hah...Nng...n-nng...ah.' I French kissed him once more and he moaned once more and came on my hand. 'Nng....Ahhhhhh...'
   I couldn't hold it any longer. I slammed him down on the soft sofa and took of his clothes. His clothes were all off. I stared at him. 'M-Marco... S-stop staring...I-I need you...Nng' He rubbed his legs together and moaned uncontrollably. I smirked, "Beg. I want you to beg.", Negan got on his knees and unzipped my pants with his teeth slowly. I never saw this side of him before. He pulled down my pants and my boxers and grabbed my shaft in his hands ," Please put it inside me... I need you ~oppa~" I growled, grabbed his hips, and lifted him above my dick. I forgot to prepare him. Once, I inserted my 8'in he screamed in pain. I stopped and looked at him, "I'm sorry... I-I.."
"H-hey it's okay. I'll tell you when to move.", He sat there with me still inside him and tried to adjust. After, a few minutes he started to bounce up and down slowly. "Ready" It was so tight and hot inside him. I trusted up when he came down. He was a moaning mess. He came again after the 3rd thrust. 'Ah..n-ngh...Marco I-I'm go-going to c-come...NGH... AHHH'
   After, he came, I made him go on his back (with me still inside) I started thrusting harder and faster, I could feel his tight ass clench on my shaft. While, still thrusting I shifted him to his side, trying to hit his g-spot once more. I could feel myself coming to my edge aswell. He screamed in pleasure when I hit a certain spot. ' M-Marco g-go ~nng~ f-fast-faster ~ah hah~' I thrusted as fast as I could, grabbed ahold of Negan's shaft once again, and with every thrust I stroked his member.  I was also a moaning mess. 'Ahh..ngh...Negan you're so fucking tight... God damn...ah.'

' Marco I-I-I'm....Nng...AHHH.'
'M-me t-too'
I thrusted hard once more and came inside him. He came for the 3rd time all over his chest and the floor. We didn't mind. I pulled out, carried him to the bed (while my cum poured out his small hole), and we fell asleep tired and sweaty,  in each others arms.
' I love you, Marco'
'I love you too, my love.'
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I felt very weird and happy writing this 😭😂😂😂😂😂. I hoped u enjoyes. I also hoped I ruined your innocence.