Branch POV

"Poppy?!"
"Branch."
After all of the years that I've lived as a troll, no member of the royal family was ever put in jail, not even King Peppy before he died. So when I saw Poppy, I was shocked. I mean, how did she get put in jail? It makes no sense! All I did to get in jail, was vandalize someone's car and kill their cat. Vicious right? I know. So now I am sentenced to 5 years prison time, but get 3 weeks off my sentence. On top of that, I was on probation, so I could actually go anywhere within 100-200 miles. I was good. This was the most well kept prison in all of the Troll tree, and we actually got free time to play basketball and rugby. I was actually happy here, but I never imagined Poppy being here, so I decided to talk to her to see what happened.

Me: "Hello Poppy."

Poppy: "Why are you speaking to me again?"

Me:"I wanted to ask you, why are you even here?"

Poppy: " Oh, I was framed by Gristle's jealous, cunt ex.

Me: "Bridget!"

Poppy: "Yeah. Her."

Guard: "All right miss, this is your new cell." *Shoves Poppy in*
All of us: "WHAT!!!"

Poppy looked at me and glares.She then looked at Daniel, who seemed to have a lustful look on his face, as soon as the guard had said this. Poppy walked to the back, sat on the bed, and looked at our TV, watching How to get away with murder.The irony.
I knew this would be a long 5 years, with these cellmates.

Hello, so Im taking a short winter break, due to my Christmas Play and school ending, so for this week, I can't do updates, but next week is for sure. I hope you all can forgive me for the lateness and shortness of this chapter, but I'll see you next week!

Merry Christmas, and happy Holidays to all religions,

PerryPlatypus234567

🎄