Prologue

*CRASH*

People started to surround the car that had just been hit by a truck.

29th February

"The driver got out but was unconscious after a minute or two. The victims we're rushed to Seoul Hospital and are being treated right now. The victims, 8 girls and 1 man, are not seriously injured, other than minor cuts. Now, we'll see why did...... "

1st March

"Eight girls who met with an accident yesterday all died at 11:30 when the hospital caught on fire. The doctors of Seoul Hospital would like to apologise for their death as they could have survived - even though the chances are very thin- and would not leave the nation shocked.

We sincerely apologise once more for their death
- Doctor Kim of Seoul Hospital "

Few days later...

4th March

" The death of the five boys that the nation treasures made all live shows to be cancelled to respect the five boys. We'll have a moment of silence for the lost souls."

Time skip...

"The year is on it's last day. Deaths had occurred throughout the year. But surprisingly, these deaths only happened to popular kpop groups.We hope next year will be a better year for all of us."

This year had so many deaths. The remaining kpop groups all are in hiding - in fear of being killed, despite all suspects being behind bars - innocent or not - in fear of losing more lives that are precious to the nation.

But only one person wasn't affected by all this and was planning the next move.

Will all this chaos have an end like how it had a start?

I don't know.....

All I know is that......

I...

Can.........

Stop.....................

All.................................

This.........................................

Deaths..........................................

IN MY DREAMS

To be continued............